CHAPTER 1

*Tring .... Tring *

The sound of the school bell alarmed us that class session was over . Man that class was the worst ! especially when there is idiots in the class, yeah ! so you know how it is . sorry i haven't introduced myself, my name is selena James , a 15 year old student of Toco Composite School , a place where all the idiots are . Just a friendly reminder that i can be one too.... but not all the time . i also have a twin sister , her name is shania. she doesn't live with me , she lives with dad . And if you are asking if my parents are divorced ? yes they got divorced when shania and i were 9 years old . 

Another thing , no one knows about shania ... but only my best friend kerleisha knows about her . One important part i forgot to tell you is that shania and i are identical twins .Anyways enough of my introduction , i walked  the hallway and saw my best friend kerleisha waiting , i went up to her and she smiles ," you look happy . " i said and she smies wider , " Guess what ? " she said and i shrugged " what? " i said and she starts to jump up and down like a 5 year old .  " Guess who asked me out ....... micheal ! ." she said and i screamed . " OMG !! THATS WONDERFUL !! " i screamed and she nodded quickly grinning . i must say micheal finally got the guts to do it because he likes her from since we were like three and yeah we were best friends from since then .

All of a sudden , i felt eyes are on me .. i started to get uncomfortable so i looked around only to  saw harry styles looking at me  and i cringed but i guess kerleisha realized that i was tensed that she has followed my gaze and gasp . Okay i know i didnt introduce harry because he is not so important in my life but say what ? harry styles is a dork ... a jackass , jerk but a cute one ... wait !!? did i say cute ?  ok maybe i say it  but that doesnt mean i like him  pfft ! anyways as i was saying harry is a popular player in my school . yeah when i say player you should know what i mean . he likes to play with girls and broke them and insult them afterwards ... but the thing is he just came to this school like a month ago and he slept with over 30 girls ! i know i sound like i like him and im stalking him blah blah but he disgusted me !! ok enough of this introduction lets get back to the story yeah ? ok !! 

" uhmm selena i have a bad feeling that harry likes you . " she said while she gulped hard and i huffed . " nah he just wants one thing from me like he what he gets from the other girls . " i said with laughed and she also laugh as well . " God selena i swear i love you haha ! ." kerleisha said while clutching her stomach and i laughed louder . " so you girls having fun without me ? " a voice said and me and kerleisha immediately stopped laughing and look up to saw harry smirking . i rolled my eyes and kerleisha awkwardly coughed . " im gonna go to the cafeteria " she said and i sent her a glare for leaving me alone with this idiot . 

i was about to walk off but he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him and i could feel his breath on my neck .  " let me go you idiot !!! " i said and gripped on tighter . " you didnt answer my question . " he growled seductively in my ear and i shot him a glare . " you know what fuck you !!! " i said and he had gotten angry . " don't you dare talk to me like that bitch !!! " he said 

" or else ? " i said teasingly and he had gotten more angry .. i should do this more often haha

" i would fucking slap you bitch !!!! " he growled 

" bring it cunt !!! " i laughed and go up very close to him and tilted my head to the side and pointing to my cheek signalling him to slap me  and he stood there frozen and shock and with that he left . just what i thought man  like you all only have mouth , i said in my mind and i saw kerleisha there with her jaw dropped . " that was freaking awesome .. you finally stood up for yourself ! " she said and i shook my head laughing .  then i began to think about what had happened 4 years ago . 

*FLASHBACK*

school had open after my two month long summer vacation and i will be meeting some new students so i just went in the compound and saw some new faces watching me like if they have seen a girl for the first time so i just shrug it off and walked to the hall and as i was by the canteen and my eyes landed on a boy . his hair is curly , chocolate colour brown hair , dimpled cheeks when he smiles and piercing green eyes and a beautiful face  ... is he a boy or an angel which one ??  i guess i fell in love at first sight :D chessy !