Chapter 3

After 1 hour , kerleisha and micheal came and sat down by me on my couch . they bring a coffee chiller for me with caramel syrup on top which is my favorite . they really know what i like . thats why i love them . " what do you guys want to do ? " i asked and kerleisha watch me intensely . " tell us what happened earlier cause i know you are lying ! " she said and i sigh in defeat and i decided that i should told them everything .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after i told them everything , their mouths were hanging open practically shocked of what they have heard just now . " what the fuck ! that is so cheesy and u didnt tell me anything ! " she screamed and micheal just sat there grinning . " well i would have told you missy ." i said and she starts giggling and clapping . " i can't believe my little girl is all grown up . " she said as she wiped her fake tears on her face and i just rolled my eyes at her childish behaviour . " uhh stop it !" i groaned and she grinned .

it was night time and micheal and kerleisha is still here with me , my mom havent come back yet and just then my phone rang , i look at the screen and it says mom .. well i talk to soon then haha , i answered and my mom told me she couldnt make it home tonight and she is staying at her friend's house ... well i got the whole house for myself then . " uhmm guys moma said that she cant come home tonight because she is staying at a friends house . " i said and they nodded . "so what do you guys wanna do ?" I ask them and they shrugged . "I have an idea !" Kerleisha said and smirked evily at micheal .

"Uhmm kerleisha honey .. why are you looking at me like that ?" Micheal asked as he widen his eyes at kerleisha's evil face haha . " because i'm planning something idiot " she rolled her eyes playfully and gestures me to come to the kitchen with her . " lets do something to micheal yeah? " kerleisha whispered in my ear and i looked over to micheal who had a blank expression on his face.

"Ok like what?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders and suddenly her eyes lit up . "Can i borrow your bra and mini skirt ?" She asked with a grin . "O-oh .. dont tell me its for micheal to wear ?" I asked laughing and she grins wider. "Exactly , c'mon he shouldnt suspect a thing ! "She said and we walked out of the kitchen , but i walked straight to my room and pulled out a laced sexy black padded bra and a mini black laced skirt from my drawer.

I went downstairs to see kerleisha tackle micheal on the couch . I brought the clothes and she smirked evily. She tied micheal hands behind his back and she unclasp the bra and its straps and put it on him and clasp back everything, we made him lift his legs to put on the skirt but after 15 mins of jumping , he finally give in . We also put make-up on him and i had a long hair wig which i had bought for carnival and i put it on his head haha . We made him model but if he refuses , kerleisha wont hesitate to use her whip name Ms Killa .

While micheal was modeling with his back facing the door ,harry walked in and whistled at micheal because micheal look like a sexy woman from behind . when micheal turn around harry froze and then bursted out laughing . " what the fuck dude , since when you become a girl ? " harry asked while clutching his stomach and laughing his head off . " dude dont fuck up ! " micheal hissed and glare at harry and harry just chuckle and shake his head . " selena and kerleisha , what did you girls do to micheal ? " harry asked pointing to micheal and micheal tapped harry on his head and then the both of them started to wrestle with each other .

"FIGHT ! FIGHT ! FIGHT ! " kerleisha and i shouted at the same time and just then the phone rang and the room got silent like in a horror movie . i look at the phone and see that its rameen who is calling and i answered it .

" hey hey rameen ! " i said

" sel sel , how you been love ? " rameen asked

" i have been great ! what about you and your husband zayn ? " i asked

" we cool , we have just moved to canada !" she squealed on the phone

"thats great ! my sister lives there too .. you know... shania ." i said

"yeah i saw her yesterday and i actually chatted with her !" she said and i looked over to harry and the others only to see they were watching me with a blank expression and i sighed and walked outside. " hows your husband ? " i asked and she chuckle

" he is cool just a bit miserable . " she says and i laughed and i saw harry looking out of the window and he is signalling to come inside because as how its night time but i dont care as long as nothing aint harm me ... yeah ? . " selena i got to go ... zayn is calling me ok bye honey , i will chat with you later ." rameen said and i said my good bye and hung up .

i went back inside and i saw kerleisha and micheal cuddling and watching tv but harry is nowhere to be seen , no doubt that he is in my room . " uhmmm kerleisha , where's harry ? " i asked and she pointed upstairs . yes he is in my room . i went upstairs in my room and i saw harry laying on my bed shirtless . " what are you doing ? " i asked and he smirked . "what does it look like i'm doing ? " he asked smirking at me seductively . " laying down on my bed , but aren't you supposed to be home ? " i asked and he shrugged . "so what? can't i spend the night with my girlfriend ? " he asked raising a brow . " yes but .... ah screw it ! " i said and climb onto the bed with harry and he immediately snake his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him .

i smelt harry's cologne and it was amazing . he smelt manly and fresh , he rested his chin on the side of my face and his minty breath burning my eyes . " i love you selena . " he whispered and kiss my head , " i love you too harry ." i whispered back and with that we both fell into a deep sleep .

A/N NOTE : HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE PLEASE BARE WITH ME MY LOVED ONES. SCHOOL ISNT A GOOD TIME BUT I STILL WANNA KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED .

- S- XX