CHAPTER 2

( A/N NOTE : OK THE BEGINNING PART OF THE CHAPTER WILL BE SHANIA'S POV WHY ? BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HEARD SELENA'S PART NOW ITS SHANIA'S GET READY FOR HER POV :D )

SHANIA'S POV

" SHANIA WHAT THE FUCK AM I SEEING ? WHY DID YOU GET A FUCKING GRADE F IN YOUR EXAMS !? WHY ?? " my dad shouted at me to give an explanation of why i got an grade F . " dad can you stop being such a drama king ? " i said and he huffed in annoyance . " i dont know what to say with you , you got into fights every single day , you pierced your nose and your ears a second time and then you are not getting good grades like before , WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON SHANIA ! ? " my dad shouted and i flinched of how angry he is .

" fine , you wanna know what happened to me that i became so low ... the reason is that i got bullied . and ever since that dad i change .... i dont wanna take this bullshit anymore ! " i said and my dad's face was stunned as he didnt expect me to say that . " i had no idea but to me you were perfectly fine. " he said quietly while looking at the ground . " no dad i wasnt fine at all , i didnt cut or do any stupid things and thats why i decide to stand up for myself dad . " i said and he stood quiet . " why didnt you tell me before ? " he said and i watch him an " are you kidding me " look and i shake my head . " dad you didnt even ask how was my day ,or if i was okay so whats the point in telling you " i said and he shake his head . " im sorry " he said and i stood up . " dad you know i wish i could take selena's place and live with mom but then i realized selena is softy person that would cry every minute and if she took my place she would kill herself and i dont wanna loose her . "i said and walking out of the house leaving my dad in a sad state .

hey guys im shania james im 15 years old i have a twin sister name selena and she older than me by two minutes ... no one knows about me having a twin sister and if you are asking yeah i got bullied 3 years ago . people always calls me name like slut , bitch, daughter of a bitch , worthless , whore and nerd but i dont give a fuck about them i mean im a hardcore tomboy to be honest . and after those 3 years of getting bullied no one can dare to touch me because one of my neighbour took me for self defense and trained me to stood up for myself . anyways enough of this useless introduction of mines .

i make my way to the park and i saw twins on the swing laughing and giggling and it made me to remember me and selena when we were 5 years old . we had a nice time together .

*flashback*

" selena and shania time to come home now ! " our mom shouted to us as we were swinging on the swing . " coming mommy !" selena shouted and we stood up and started to walk with our hands intwined together . " last one home is a turtle ." i said and selena groaned ." not fair .. i will fall shany. " selena said pouting . " ok we will see ." i said and started to run with selena behind me and all i heard was a loud thump sound at the back of me and i saw selena on the ground crying with her knees bleeding . i ran up to her and helped her up " see i told you i will fall ." she sobbed and i hug her . " im sowwy selly . " i said while pouting and she shook her head and hugged me tighter . " no sowwy , no thank you shany cause we are one ! " she said and we both hugged the longest hug a person could ever give .

* end of flashback *

i didnt realized that i was zoned out that a ball hit me on the back of my head and i jumped . " im so sorry ! " a tall long dark hair girl came running up to me and when i turned my head and she widened her eyes when she saw me . " OMG selena you are here !! can't believe that i would see you here ! " the girl excitedly said and i watched her in confusion . " uhmm im not selena im her twin --- " i said but i was cut off by her . " sister ... you are her twin sister ..... shania right ? " she asked and i nodded . " im sorry about earlier .. im Rameen .. selena's best friend who had married recently . " she said and i nodded " oh yes selena did tell me about one of her best friends who got married recently . " i said and she nodded . " uhmm do you know selena's new cell number ? " she asked and i shook my head . " no its still the same . " i said and she was on the phone texting maybe her husband so i continued to watch the twins playing in the park .