Chapter 5

My alarm woke me up and I yell "TODAY IS THE DAY IS THURSDAY" then my mom walked in and she was going to say "morning Mario time for-" but I cut her off and said " No mom I no I'm going"

I took a extra long shower and brush my teeth harder then I ate toast for breakfast....

I rushed my mom to "hurry up drive me to school!!!!!!!!!" the when I got drop off at school I went to homeroom and I saw No Tania!!!!!

I went to the cafeteria and my friends found me and they said " we think its good to go tonight" then they said "if u die we will be the ones planning ur funeral " I was like -_-

When school was finally over I walked home and saw No Tania

when I got home I was watching TV all day in till I was 11:30 I fell asleep and something in my mind said "GET UP WAKE UP UR GOING TO BE LATE!!!!!!! then that when Mario woke up and it was almost 12:00 then he started running to the park...........

When he got to the park he saw someone very familiar and he eyes poped out out of his head and IT WAS TANIA!?!??!??!??!?!?!?

"I SAID WAT THE FUCK CAN U JUST"- then she cut me off and said" U don't no me like u think u do" my thought was "she had a weird voice" then................

Tania started glowing a white light and started floating and she turn pretty,and Mario was watching and had nothing to say

And the next day at school Tania and Mario was walking in school holding hands and a big smiles on their faces!!!!!!!!!