Chapter 4

My alarm clock woke me up this time it Was Wednesday and things were different my mom wasn't up and I found raw bacon in my bed.......... "maybe when I turned into a werewolf I ate raw bacon"

I woke up mom and brush my teeth and I took a shower mom made eggs and I ate all of it and she took me to school I was in a rush cuz I was so happy then I realized Tania wasn't here I screamed "THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER" and others was looking at me and I said "wat a person can't be happy to go to school"

When it was lunch time I thought about it and I told them "I was going to the park at 12:00 to see who wrote this note"!!!! they must been in shock Cuz their mouths were wide out and looked like there hands were glued to their faces

They asked me "y would u do something like that" I said "because I want to see who is behind this note" they said "ok so"

I said " don't worry I won't get hurt" they said" ok just don't say we didn't warn u" Jake touched my shoulder and said "and Mario good luck ur going to need it!!!!!!

I walked home and no Tania  and  I just went inside my house ate a snack and watched TV and fell asleep then " I was dreaming about there was voices tell me to do it and other voices telling not to do it" I woke up and said" oh it was just a dream and I hot started on homework.........

At 10:30 I ran to the woods and turned into a werewolf then went back homeand fell asleep.........