Changes.

Sparrowstar cried out in the middle of the night. He ran across the cave, screaming at everyone to meet him at HighRock immediately. The cats including Flamebreeze obeyed Sparrowstar. They all got up in the dead of night and followed Sparrowstar. Everyone knew that this is terrible news.

"What's wrong, Sparrowstar?" Mistyeyes, a queen, asked with her sweet voice. Sparrowstar, with crazy eyes, looked at her.

"Rainfur is dead!" Sparrowstar yowled. He fell to the ground. Jaytail looked at his weak body with ruffled fur. There were messy splotches of blood on his face, paws, and back. "We went to TreeClan... I wanted to inform that NightClan was doing an early hunt, and to excuse us if we are too loud. We climbed one of the tallest trees and... Rakestar pushed him off the branch and killed him. It was so awful." Rainfur was our deputy, he was a great one. Flamebreeze and his kits couldn't believe it.

"No! He can't be dead." Mistyeyes assured him. "My husband can't be." Sparrowstar hopped off of the HighRock and faced her.his eyes were stained with tears. His paws touched hers.

"I'm so sorry. I couldn't bring him here. Rakestar would of accused me of stealing something that was on their property." Sparrowstar explained. Mistyeyes nodded. Her head bowed. One of the kits squealed.

"Mama, Father is dead?" Wanderkit began to shake. Mistyeyes scurried to him and caught him by the scruff and ran back inside. Sparrowstar looked at all of them.

'"So, it is my decision to make my new Deputy... Sunfish." He said. Sparrowstar looked at him with graceful eyes. Sunfish's face flushed pure red. He wasn't sure if he was ready yet. There was too much responsibility in this role. He bowed his head.

"I gracefully accept your desicion, Sparrowstar. I will try to be the best Deputy I can be!" Sunfish meowed. Flamebreeze looked at Wingfeather. She closed her eyes.

"Wingfeather, please, I need to talk to you for a moment." She said with a hushed voice. He nodded and leaded her out of the crowd. They went to a quiet place by the rock walls, that lied outside of the cave.

"Now, I know how badly you wanted to become deputy. But, Sunfish will take care of the Clan well whenever Sparrowstar travels. In fact, he is visiting to MoonPool tomorrow evening. You will respect Sunfish's decisions and judgement while he is gone." Flamebreeze demanded. Wingfeather's eyes grew dark.

"Yes, I wanted that role very badly. I have been a warrior longer than him. I am stronger." Wingfeather looked off into the distance. Coldblood and Foxtail went up to the two with worried eyes. Coldblood's face was stained with tears.

"I just can't believe it. My father, is dead. I can't honestly imagine how hard this is on Wanderkit. He's just so young, he shouldn't be experiencing this type of thing." Coldblood looked over her shoulder. Flamebreeze licked her face.

"Don't worry about it." Flamebreeze assured her. "He joins the stars tonight." Coldblood looked at the Silverpelt with amazed but cold eyes.

"Yeah. I bet he's watching us." Her tail wrapped around her paws as we all watched the stars.

"Is it me, or does the Silverpelt look gorgeous? More than before, perhaps?" Foxtail smoothly said. The Silverpelt was a thick band of stars in the night. The stars are the warriors that are in StarClan now. They watch over us day and night.