This Is War.

*WARNING, THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES EXPLICIT CONTENT SUCH AS VIOLENCE. THIS CHAPTER IS RECOMMENDED FOR 12 YEARS AND UP. IF YOU ARE NOT THIS AGE, PLEASE LEAVE THIS CHAPTER IMMEDIATELY.*

Flamebreeze sat in her den, waiting for Coldblood to give her the update. Her body felt really cold, colder than usual.

"They shouldn't of fought." Coldblood said, leaning over her. Flamebreeze nodded.

"Will he be okay?" She asked. Coldblood sighed.

"He's going to be there for a while. He is blind in one eye." Coldblood said. Flamebreeze winced.

"My apprentice... He meant so much to me. I taught him everything I know...." Flamebreeze grew angry. "Now, I'm going to have to teach a half blind apprentice how to fight bravely in battle."

Sparrowstar leaped into the cave, looking sick.

"TreeClan is here. They said they are here to fight. I need all of the warriors. Since we don't have enough, Jaytail and the queens have to come with me. Rustypaw, while Jaytail is gone, take care of Shadowpaw." All of the cats flew out of the den. Flamebreeze caught Wingfeather's glimpse. "Get your apprentices, too." The apprentices besides Shadowpaw walked out of the cave. They faced TreeClan, with determination. They have been preparing a lot for a fight.

"We don't want to talk about this. You came into our territory without permission. Prepare to be terminated." Rakestar faced Sparrowstar. Sparrowstar nodded in agreement.

"Take no mercy, NightClan. We are here to fight. Don't spare lives, end them." Sparrowstar said with a determined voice. Flamebreeze looked beside her to see Shadowpaw, smiling. Flamebreeze nodded in approval.

"This is your first one, fight well. I'll be with you." Flamebreeze said, nudging him with her nose.

"FIGHT!" The two leaders called. They all leaped, roaring with all of their might. They all tackled each other and tore them with their claws. Flamebreeze jumped on a brown cat, giving him the death blow. She flipped to the other cat beside her and bit his ear. His teeth dug into her shoulder, she hunched back, slicing his stomach with her back claws. He fell back with dead eyes. Shadowpaw yelped as a deputy grabbed ahold of his leg.

"Fight, Shadowpaw! Fight!" Flamebreeze called, pinning another cat. Shadowpaw flew back, feeling his leg go free, he jumped on the deputy, biting his throat. Foxtail pinned a smaller cat, his claws digging into her side. She yowled in pain, trying to force him back. One of the cats screamed in horror. Everyone stopped.

"SPARROWSTAR! NO!" Jaytail screeched. Flamebreeze and Shadowpaw ran to his side. Rakestar had hi by the throat, hep is teeth ripping into him. Rakestar released him and stepped back. His teeth was stained with blood. Flamebreeze growled and lunged on him. Her teeth bit and tore the side of his face, then, her claws slid against his chest, making him wince in pain. She stepped back, letting him suffer. Shadowpaw faced him and dug his claws into his throat. He sat there until Rakestar was fallen. All of the cats bowed their heads as the two leaders died. Flamebreeze's eyes flooded with tears. This battle... Has killed us all. There was scattered bodies. Most of TreeClan were dead, but NightClan only lost two people: Sparrowstar and Mistyeyes. They all arrived back with the fallen souls. They laid them in the middle of the cave. Sunfish looked at the fallen leader and queen and bowed his head.

"I have only been deputy for a day, I don't think I'm ready. But, I need to take my chances. I will travel to the Moonpool tonight and be back soon. I will return and announce my new deputy." Sunfish said with a shaky voice.