Dream *Intro*

Dream: Intro

There was no way out. He was blocking the door way, gun in hand. If I dare move he would shoot me on the dot. Tears stream down my face as I silently pray for my safety. Even if I escaped him I don't have anywhere to go. I am in the middle of an unfamiliar country and we are stuck in a cabin in the woods. What I did to deserve this?
I don't know. This man is sick. This man's mind is twisted and he needs serious help.

He flashed me a rident expression that did nothing to alter the evil in his eyes. His hands are gripped on the gun like it is his precious baby. I notice him shaking vigorously.

"Please." I cry out hoping that he will be sympathetic. All hope is lost when a piercing scream escapes his mouth.

"You- you need help. It will be okay we can get you hel-" Before I could finish my sentence he shoots the ceiling,causing me to stumble to the ground in a more vulnerable position. He takes a step towards me and I can't help but sob loudly into my hands, hiding what I can from this psychotic man.

"Please." I beg once more. He looks at me one last time before shooting me several times.

I wake up with sweat dripping down my face and back. I twist my body to face my sleeping boy friend. "Harry?" I ask as I shake his shoulders slightly.

"What- what?" he asks now alarmed and confused as to why I am awake at 3 in the morning. He gets up and pulls me close to him.

"The dream again?" he asks. I nod and look at him in the eyes. I notice the concern he has for me and the love. He holds me tight against his chest and rocks us back and forth.

"It is okay Winter. It is all over now. We are safe here. We will always be safe." He reassures me. I nod to let him know I understand. I honestly do understand but sometimes I have these dreams and think that I am unsafe.

The thing is though, a long as you live in 'In-Between' you will always be safe. You cant ever die. No matter what happens. That's because we are already dead.

Hello! This is the intro to my fan fiction and the dream that Winter has is actually how she died. I will explain this fan fiction further in the story! Okay well the first chapter will most likely be up later tonight or tomorrow!