awkward....

A.J. Pov

As I walked into school i regretted coming here, I hate school but had,to go.
Everyday seems to go by slower,and slower, its freaking annoying and i wished I never had to come. I sat staring at the clock every class. The teachers all see me and say nothing....at all. In my last class I started counting down how many seconds I had left. When I finally  hear  the bell ring i grab my book and run for the door, bumping into someone in the process
“sorry” I say.
"No its my fault, ur OK."
" I'm ariel." She says.
"Im A.J.
" ok."
As I looked at her i couldn't help but stare, not because i liked her but she looked like.....me. Literally she could be my twin.
" can i ask a crazy question?" She ask.
"Sure."
" ok um.. Do i like ..know you from somewhere?? U look so familiar?."
"Um.. Not that i know of."
" ok."
She then ask me another question.
"One more question."
"Ok"
"Do you ..um... Want to come over..and study?" She ask nervously.
"Umm..sure!" I reply.
I had nothing better to do any way".

Hey mom..im home...i brought a friend over." She called as well walked through the door.
"IN THE KITCHEN!!"
When we walk to the kitchen..her mom completely  FREAKS. "OH MY GOD!!"
"Whats wrong??" we both ask at the exact same time.
my her mom eyes widened,
"Ari.....why is there a boy in my house?"
"Oh my god mom....its not like that, were lab partners, so he came over to study......geez mom have a little faith in me."
She  say, completely embarrassed. i look between her and her mom, completely confuse. What was so wrong with me being here, is it couse im a boy? But what is really weird is that i feel like ive seen her mom before, like i had with her....wierd. 
Let's just go study." she says as she walks towards the stairs. I nod and fallow her.
Keep the door open!!" Her mom called and I feel my face flush, we were only studying,not doing other ...stuff.
"MOM!!!" she yells, blushing as well.
Well then.....