<3Love...or...Hate</3(a diggy simmons love story)

(Bianca’s pov)

     all I could do was cry or all i did was cry but that was the past and this is the future. See I use to have this one close friend we use to tell each other things that we wouldn’t even think about tell anybody else but that all changed when Daniel my use to be close friend or known as diggy decided to leave me for fame. And the worst part about it is after he left my parents went through a nasty divorce. And all I wanted to do was have my best friend there to comfort me but that wasn’t going to happen. When my parents divorced my mom decided to move the UK. I don’t even know why I mean I get to visit my dad but only on weekends anyways that was 5 years ago and now im officially 16. For my birthday my bestie Brittany decided to take me to a concert for the scream tour I hate concerts but y.o.l.o.

Anyway I didn’t get to tell you who I am properly anyway my name is Bianca moore I have a older brother chris but mostly known as lil twist I don’t get to see him a lot because he lives with my dad. But anyway im finally 16. And I live with my mother in the UK and no I do not have an accent because of the fact that I wasn’t born here and I moved here when I was 10 turning 11 the following month. But anyway I have to finish getting ready I know Brittany is gonna be here soon but wish me luck and pray that I don’t bust my eardrums from all these thirsty girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

should i continue please comment this is my first time writing so i need to know if it's good or bad thanks