Four

They left the building and was on their way to his house when they saw Bret. Nadine, especialy James, was in panic.

"Detective Reid, Detective Lustre, what are you both doing here? You're done with the case, right? There's a new one?" Bret asked.

James couldn't look on his friend's eyes and he couldn't look at Nadine either.

"What's wrong with you, bro? You're sweating. Are you sick?" Bret asked again.

"We're here for a case. A woman had his boyfriend beaten up after not following her orders," she said to Bret and then turned to look at James with a threat in her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. She's right," James finally talked.

"Okay, we'd better be going. Goodbye Detective Jackson," she said.

---

They arrived at his apartment

"Boyfriend huh?" he teased.

"That was a just threat if you didn't shut your mouth, okay."

She sat on the couch and started taking off her shoes.

"Nadine..."

"What?"

"Are you sure we can't use your apartment? I don't usually bring girls home. I mean I never bring them home. I have some issues," he said with his hand scratching his head.

"What's that? Can't you make an exception?" she said while taking off her clothes one by one until she was just on her underwear. "I'm not just any girl," she stood up and walked closer to James. "Why, what's your problem with bringing them home?"

They were now just inches away and James couldn't look at her directly on her eyes because he's sure he would give in the moment their eyes meet. He tried to avoid her by walking towards the living room to put the keys on the table.

"Well, I just don't."

Nadine, who was now behind him whispered to his ear.

"Okay... I respect that. I'll just go now," her voice sexy and teasing.

She bent down to reach for her clothes and James could not help but watch her huge ass.

"Nadine... wait."

When she turned around, she was welcomed by his lips, his hands grabbing her butt. She put her hands around his neck and James carried her inside the bedroom. Leaning against the wall, she removed his shirt and their lips broke away for a moment. He laid her down on the bed and kissed her neck once more before standing at the corner. She bit her lips in anticipation. Slowly, he removed his pants while staring at her. Impatient, Nadine suddenly got up and eagerly helped him with his pants and boxers.

"Woah woah. Someone's excited," he joked.

Her eyes were deep with desire. She pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him. He reached for the drawer for the condom. She took it away from him and opened it with her teeth.

"Oh god, you're killing me, Nadine."

She could already feel his hardening cock on her wet panty. She slightly moved away and put the condom on his cock. He just stared at her with amazement.

"Who is this girl?" he thought to himself.

When he couldn't wait anymore, he removed her bra and pushed her down to lay on her back. He removed her panty and his hands travelled on her wet folds.

"You're so wet, Naddie,"

"Errhhhm James. Please. And if you call me that again, I'll kick your balls."

"Lick my balls? Is that a punishment?"

"Just fucking do it!"

Her body arched forward when his finger entered his core. He curled another finger and they send vibrations all over her body. He did it a few more times before lining his length on her center. He thrusted deep and hard, making Nadine grip on his shoulders. When he already got his rhythm, he captured her breast with his mouth.

"James..."

He licked her nipple before treating the other with the same intensity. She grabbed his hair and then his face to look at her. They stared to each other with so much lust before she pulled him for a kiss. When they both about to reach their climax, he thrusted faster and deeper, and then slower. He stayed aboved her for a moment, his head on her chest, their breathing slowly going back to normal. He moved beside her, both of them silent for a moment.

"Not that bad. Not that bad at all," he said.

"Not that bad huh?"

She moved on top of him and went on for another round.

---

At the precinct, it's still the same. They work on cases together and then spend the night together. Sometimes, Nadine would catch him looking at her and then pretend to continue with his work.

In the breakroom, James and Bret ordered Chinese food for lunch.

"Hey, man. What's happening between you and Detective Lustre?" Bret asked.

"What about us?" James voice suddenly like a guilty criminal.

"I mean, you work cases together. You're both single. Did you decide not to pursue her?"

"It will just make things more complicated. And besides, she doesn't like me."

"If she doesn't like you, why do I caught her once staring at you?"

"Really?" he sounded like a kid who was told that her crush like him too. "Maybe she was just thinking about one of our cases that time."

"Maybe."

---

"Reid, Lustre, come to my office," the captain ordered.

It was normal for the two to be called especially that they're partners but there was something off with the captain's tone. They entered his office and both stood in front of him.

"Is this guy familiar?"

"No, sir." James replied.

Nadine was just silent.

"The guy is Tyler Mckinley. He murdered a family twenty years ago, leaving a seven-year old girl orphaned," he said and then looked at Nadine.

James reached the case folder and was surprised with what he saw. The surname name of the family was the same as Nadine. He then saw the picture of the little girl and she looked very much like her.

"Mckinley resurfaced and was a suspect in another murder. Reid and Jackson will work on this case. I already talk to him. Nadine, you need to stay away from this in any way possible. You'll be assigned with Ballada as long as we haven't close this one, understood?"

"But Sir! I've been wanting to catch the guy all my life. He is the reason I became a cop. Let me work this case," she pleaded.

"No. It's too dangerous. My decision is final."

Nadine walked out of the office and exited the precinct. James looked at the captain to give him permission to go and he nodded. James ran outside to find her.

---

I'm out last weekend. Sorry it took a while. Hope you like it! Thanks for reading!

Follow me on twitter @thirstyjadine!