The little people

"Marshall look what I found."

I said as I showed him the bag I had found earlier in my back pocket. It was a bag full of little people. There was a little me a little cake a little Marshall and a bunch of other little people to.

"What"

"Its a bag of little people."

I dumped them out on the table for him to see. "Look theres a little me and a little you and a little cake and a little gumball. There alive to."

"So there kinda like the animals in the nuts I had when I first met you."

"Yeah but there different they don't even seem to realize were here."

'Weird but cool."

I took them all out and we tried to get there attention for a while. I realized the sun was starting to set.

I yawned "I got to show these to cake."

"Hey since its dark I could fly you home."

"Ok"

He picked me up bridal style and flew me back to the tree house. "Thanks Marshall"

"No problem."

I went to my bedroom cake was asleep and I was tired I could show her in the morning.

***********

I woke up and I walked downstairs. Yum bacon pancakes.

"Good morning honey here." she said as she handed me a plate of bacon pancakes.

"Thanks Cake."

We ate mostly in silence.

"So what did you do yesterday while I was mochro's."

"Oh yeah I almost forgot I found a bag of little people." I said then jumped up to get them.

I grabbed the bag and ran back down to the kitchen. I dumped them out on the table. "See aren't they so cool."

"There is even a little you to."

I looked for little me but I couldn't find her. Weird I also looked for little Marshall but he wasn't there either. Oh oops I must of left them at Marshall's but why had I forgot them there.

"Hey Cake could you watch the little people. I think little marshall and little me must have fell out of the bag and are at his house."

"Sure thing girl."

I got dressed and walked out of the tree house.

*****

I got to Marshalls and decided I would try and sneak up on Marshall. I opened his door very quietly and made my way into his kitchen he was watching little me and little him and they were kissing. I blushed. He looked kind of sad though while he watched them.

I went to move but the floor board creaked. Marshall turned around and had a, Oh shit I caught faces on.

He walked over to me and I giggled when he blushed.

"Fionna I know you might like someone else but I have to do this."

What did he me by like someone else I don't like gumball that way anymore. (I used to 2 years ago but I didn't anymore because he said we could only be friends.)

I was about to ask him what he meant by that but my lips were suddenly very busy.

He pulled back after a minute. "Marshall how dare you!...Wait so long to kiss me."

He looked stunned for a moment but then a big smile shone across his face. "I love you Fionna."

"I love you to Marshall."

Then I kissed him again. I was so happy

The End