1

A/N: hi! I hope you guys enjoy this new book. Read!

*************************

Lindsey's P.O.V

I looked in the mirror at my dark denim shorty shorts and plain coral fringe crop top. I was satisfied with today's outfit. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and put on some mascara. I'm only going to Demi's house so why dress up.

Demi is my bestie. We've only been friends for a year, but we are as close as sisters. She's a year older than I am but it's okay. She gives me lots of advice about drama and... you guessed it, BOYS!

I slipped on my new coral colored flip flops and skipped out the door. I checked my iPhone as I stepped into my pink Volkswagen bug. I turned on the radio and replied to a text.

From Joey
Hey. Can u hang out tomorrow?

From Linsey
Sureeeee. Meet u at the mall 1:00pm?

From Joey
Perf lol :p

From Lindsey
U cray cray. See ya then.

Joey is really sweet and sometimes a smartdonkey (if you know what I mean) Straight brown hair covers his head and his brown eyes show a path into his colorful soul. He's a decent looking guy and he sure isn't looking for any help with brain. Joey. Is. A. Brainiac. No joke.

Quickly I started my car and drove off smoothly. I arrived at Demi's house in no time. When I ding-donged on her doorbell she threw the door open with lightning speed and embraced me, her wavy jet black hair swinging all around.

"BOO!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Demi squealed.

"I KNOW, BOO! ITS BEEN LIKE, A WEEK!" With a giggle, I strutted into her house directed towards the kitchen

"I have food in my room." Demi stated with a a small chuckle. With those words I turned my march upstairs with the same blank look on my face.

"Food!" I screeched as I grabbed a bag of chips from Demi's shelf.

"Geez Lindsey! Save some for me!!!"

"Ugh...Demi stop whining. You're like a baby." I joked. "Oh wait... Baby's are sweet and cute so no. You are not like a baby." A smirk crept onto my face as Demi playfully hit me.

"Why you gotta be so ruuuddddeeeee!!!" Demi sang with a sweet voice.

"Oh whatever you crybaby!" suddenly the doorbell rang and Demi sprang up.

"I betcha it's Kinnzie!"

"Yay! Kinnzie gets to join us for girl talk!" I squealed jumping off the bed. I ran to catch up with the already running Demi when... Splat!

I lifted my head off of the ground an realized that I had tripped over the very solid...AIR. Of course.

I recovered and limped over to the door and saw Kinnzie.

"LINDSEY!!! HEY GIRL!" Kinnzie said in her best Valley girl voice.

"Hi, crazy!" I teased.

"Guys!!! Come on! My room. Now. Let's talk!"

We all made our way to Demi's room and feasted on her heavenly assorted supply of junk foods.

"Let's do" Demi said over dramatically

"What we came" Kinnzie added

"To do" I simply stated

"GIRL TALK" We shouted in unison

What is this life? My friends and I are total weirdos. Whatevs. "Okay so are there any new crushes???" Kinnzie questioned with her interrogation stare.

"Nope" I popped the "P"

Demi looked down. Kinnzie and I gasped as we knew what was going on! "Who is it!!!" I said in the most excited tone I could manage with my low level of energy.

Demi slowly pulled her head up with a deep blush settling on her cheeks. "It's Chase"

"OHHHHHH GIRL!!!" Kinnzie squealed

"I'm gonna come back but I need to take a dump" I grinned at my awkward statement. I sprinted out of the room and into the bathroom.
_______________________
KINNZIE'S P.O.V

"Demi! We have to call him!"

Demi finally gave into my pleads. She needs to call chase while I'm around. I need to analyze if he's interested in her.

Demi pulled out her pink iPhone 5c and pulled up Chase's contact. Her fingers shaking, she looked up at me and gulped. I grinned and nodded trying to get her to call him.

"Okay. I'm gonna do it!" Demi declares slightly less terrified.

She clicked the call button.

After 3 rings a deep voice answered, "hello?"

"Hi chase! Its Demi."

"Oh hey demi!" Chase sounded extremely more excited.

Just then Lindsey swung the door to the room open.
__________________
LINDSEY'S P.O.V

I twisted the silver knob on the door and entered Demi's sophisticated sea green room.

"Demi, I still can't believe that you have a crush on CHASE!" I squealed with a big grin.

"DEMI WHAT???!!!" A deep male voice from the phone screamed.

Oh shoot...

*****************************

A/N: Hi guys!! I hope you enjoyed this chappie! Sorry it's so short! Please comment, vote, and keep reading. Message me with suggestions or a review! or just message me!!! Thanks for the support!

Please read my book, Alternate! thx

luv ya all <3