3

A/N: YAYYYY MORE STORYLINEEEEEEEE!!!! Plz comment and vote!

***********************

Lindsey's P.O.V

Joey ran away from me and straight to the Lego store. He pleaded from a distance to go in. I giggled and nodded my head. He got the signal and darted in. Joey and I had been hanging out for hours. Yeah what had happened was awkward, but he is one of my best friends. One almost kiss won't break our rock solid friendship. Nothing can. It stayed strong through everything...

*****flashback************

"Sarah said she doesn't want to talk to me anymore. That I was causing too much drama and wanted me out of her life!" Joey explained as a single tear fell from his eye.

"Oh Joey!" I pulled him into a hug and then the tears came for me too. "It's all my fault! I told her that I like you and she got so angry at me because apparently she likes you too! I didn't know!!! And now I've gone and made one of your friends leave you. I'm so sorry. It's my fault!" I sobbed into his chest.

"Lindsey, it will never be your fault. She made her decision. You didn't tell her to do it! None of this is your fault." Joey lightly kissed my forehead.

"Yes it is! It's all my fault! I'm so sorry! I understand if you don't want I be friends." I started to get up but he grabbed my waist and yanked me down.

"I will always be your friend. No matter what happens. Don't you ever think that. It is not your fault." His eyes were locked with mine and it was the first time in a while that I had felt loved. I threw my arms around him and squeezed and snuggled closer to him.

"Thank you" I said as quiet as a mouse.

"I love you Lindsey." Joey said in a tiny whisper.

"I love you too Joey" I said looking up at him. We embraced each other for a few seconds longer.

*****flashback over****

Every part of our friendship had been rock solid since then. Any thing more than a friendship had been rocky, but definitely not solid. I never stopped having feelings for him. I made him believe that I had stopped. I had fallen and there was no stopping now, no matter what he thought. The only thing that holds me back is my friendship with Sarah and the fact that I never want to see Joey hurt ever again.

"EARTH TO LINDSEY!!" Joey was waving his hands around and calling me. I now noticed him but he wasn't gonna know that.

I stayed in my exact position, staring at the same spot as before until...

Joey connected his lips with mine and grabbed my waist. He held me close and I had never felt safer than right now. Our lips moved in sync and everything is right but,

"This is wrong!" I said breaking the kiss. "I can't love you! I won't start any more drama. I can't ruin my friendship. Much less yours! It was all my fault when Sarah stopped talking to you! I could see the pain in your eyes, but you were still strong for me. I can't have you get hurt because of me. Because of my feelings.!!" I broke down in the middle of the Lego store. Sobbing right there on the dirty ground. All alone. There was nothing. Nothing I could do.

A hand started rubbing my back then lifted me up bridal style. I looked up from my tears to see Joey. He carried me to the bench outside of the store. The pain in his eyes was worse than ever. "Please be mine. I'm begging you Lindsey. I love you."

Every ounce of me wanted to hold him and scream yes and never leave him again but I had to do this for the sake of me and him.

"Joey. We can't be friends. I nee to break off my feelings for you. I can't hurt you, myself or anyone else. goodbye. I love you so much..." I kissed him. Probably for the last time.