2

A/N: I hope you liked the last chapter. Please comment and vote! give me suggestions please! Enjoy!

*************************

Lindsey's P.O.V

"AHHHHHHHHHH" Demi freaked out and Kinnzie repeatedly smashed her finger on the end call button. The phone call ended immediately. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!!!!????" Demi screeched.

"I DIDNT KNOW!!! YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU WERE GONNA CALL HIM!"

"YOU SHOULDNT JUST WALK IN AND SAY STUFF LIKE THAT!!!"

"IM SORRY!" Tears streamed down Demi's cheeks and mine too. Kinnzie sat in utter shock. I so screwed everything up. Everything.

I sulked over next to Demi and hugged her. She looked up before leaning her head on my shoulder and letting the tears fall. "We're gonna sort this out, okay?" I whispered comfortingly.

"Okay" Demi said into my shoulder. I gave her one last squeeze before grabbing my phone.

"We're gonna go give Chase a visit. Come on girls." I said confidently. Kinnzie an Demi grabbed their shoes and followed. We quickly walked to my pink bug and hopped in. I sped over to Chase's house knowing the risk. Honestly I didn't care. I have to help out my friend.

We arrived at Chase's boring blue house. He still lives with his parents. What. A. Loser. "Let's do this. Demi. You have to tell him in person. Don't worry though. We will be right beside you." I gestures to Kinnzie and I.

"O-okay" Demi said, doubt evident in her voice.

We all got out of the car an walked in our famous triangle formation. Demi led in the front and Kinnzie and I stood slightly behind and to her sides. As we neared the front door Demi's hands started shaking. Before knocking on the door she looked back at Kinnzie and I.

"You'll be fine." I gave Demi a reassuring nod.

"We'll be right behind you." Kinnzie added.

Demi brought her knuckles to the door and after some hesitation, knocked loudly on the door.

"What do you- oh hey guys" Chase was a wreck. His normally messy hair looked even more like a wreck. The medium length brown locks were sticking up in all directions. He was in some ripped up blue jeans and tight gray t shirt. His blue eyes sparkled as he saw Demi. He's in love. Of course.

"Can we come in?" Kinnzie said politely. Demi stayed quiet and I placed a hand on her shoulder to reassure her.

"You can do it." I whispered confidently. Demi reached her hand up to mine and squeezed it with a smile.

"Sure" chase said with a smile. He led is into the living room.

"I need to talk to you. Alone." Demi blurted. Kinnzie and I smiled before quietly exiting the room and heading back to the car. After many minutes of waiting, Demi walked out of the door before turning and placing a kiss on Chase's cheek while he hugged her waist.

She smiled brightly and entered the car. "WHAT HAPPENED!?" Kinnzie squealed before I said,

"It looks like that went well"

"ME AND CHASE ARE AN ITEM. HE SAID THAT HE HAS FEELINGS FOR ME AS SOON AS YOU GUYS LEFT!!!" Demi screeched with the excitement of a kid on Christmas who got the latest toy and a note from Santa.

"YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY" Kinnzie and I screamed in unison.

We went back to Demi's house and decided to have a sleepover. I was giggling about the latest boy band with the girls when I got a text.

From Joey

Are we still on for that date tomorrow?

From Lindsey

It's not a date silly goose :p

From Joey

Lol whoops. Didn't mean to say that. :)

From Lindsey

Yeah we r still on :) can't wait to see ya!

From Joey

I love you so much<3 I'll try to text u tomorrow.

A weird tingle went through my chest and my breathing picked up. What was going on. That's sweet but I don't know if we could work like that.

From Lindsey

Um

From Joey

OH MY GOSH!!! lol sorry that wasn't for you. That was for somebody else.

From Lindsey

OMG lol that's hilarious

From Joey

Yeah lol. See ya tomorrow. Goodnight :)

From Lindsey

Goodnight<3

I don't know why, but when Joey said that my heart spiked a little. I used to like him but no more. It caused too much drama and hurt too many people. Joey lost one of his friends because of my crush on him and I can't hurt him anymore.

I proceeded to push the thoughts away and go back to my friends. We talked and gossiped and ate sugary snacks and drank coffee and soda. We danced and played games and called our friends and past crushes. It was a heck of a night. Finally the gorgeous sun rose and brought light back upon the world. I packed my things and drove to the mall.

I put light makeup on and pulled my silky brown hair into a fishtail braid. I put on a royal blue circle skirt and a orange and blue tank top. My feet also modeled a pair of strappy leather sandals.

I walked into the mall and saw Joey sitting on a bench holding his phone. I strutted over to him with my hips swaying.

"Hi Joey!" I said with a bright smile.

"Hey. You look...absolutely beautiful!" Joey exclaimed and I looked down at my feet with a deep blush forming on my normally pale cheeks.

"It's true." Joey whispered suddenly closer than expected. The heat between us was great and I could see it all in his eyes. My heartbeat picked up its pace and I couldn't help it any longer.

I started to lean closer to Joey and my heart longed for a sweet kiss, but no. No feelings. I can't hurt anybody else. We had our eyes closed. About to touch. His warm breath touching my lips.

"Joey... I can't. I'm not gonna hurt you or anyone else."

"It's okay." His voice was smaller and the sparkle in his eye was a little dimmer. My heart sunk. "Let's just go eat something. Okay?" He continued.

"Okay." I said with a sorry smile. I felt bad for leading him on but I can't do it. I can't deal with anymore drama or hurting anybody else. Not again.

**********************

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKE THIS BOOK!!! please comment, vote and just read!!! follow me and yeah. Message me with suggestions and any other thoughts. Maybe even give me some ideas. Sorry if the chapter was short!!! :(

PLEASE KEEP READING MY BOOK!!! I WILL PROBABLY UPDATE TOMORROW!!!