Vocaloid Songs That I Like

Hiya! Random update time! If you don't wanna listen to the songs, just skip to the end, please. I have some things to say about Vocaloid.

This one makes me want to cry, it's so beautiful:

This one is so romantic, also inspirational:

This one is a cheerful love song, like a Vocaloid song in the country genre. Though I'm sure that doesn't exist. The melody reminds me of a country song:

This one is a very different interpretation of Vocaloid and Hatsune Miku in general:

This one is in English, and brings out the edgy kid in me:

This one is all Himedere syndrome:

Okay, now that I have overwhelmed you with Vocaloid songs to watch, most of them bring Hatsune Miku, I guess that I can explain why I like it so much.

It's because there are so many ways to use Vocaloid in so many different kinds of songs that all can make you feel different ways.

Since Vocaloid's are not real people, you can project any song onto them, and they will accurately represent it. (So long as you use the correct auditorial effects...)

However, I know little to nothing about the Japanese language, and I am not good with computers and auditorial editing. That's why I am going to to listen to the Vocaloid subliminal.

So that I can sing the way I want to, and make music without having to put the words into a program with the pitches. Never mind the editing, and video making process.

I just want people to understand me through music, singing or otherwise.

I hope you all want to listen to the songs, but no pressure of not. If you do want to listen to the songs, share your opinions in the comments! Maybe even put some songs not on this list for me to try out...

Thank you for reading this random update!

-Nutmeg 💖