Chapter 4

**** A/N: hey guys sorry it's taken sooo long for me to update! I've been busy with school and stuff and then I went on vacation, and I promise i will update more this summer! I'm going to camp next week for 2 weeks but after that I promise a few updates a week! Big surprises are coming I promise! Thanks you guys ily<3 ****

** Camilas POV **

We'll I'm planning a surprise trip to go see darc and Harry, because from what I hear from both of them, it's been tough without me there. Darcy says her dad is unreasonable, and Haz says the same thing about her. What the fuck am I supposed to do from 1000 miles away? I knew something like this would happen.

** Harry's POV **

Darcy has completely spiraled out of control. She asked me tonight if "Jake could stay the night".. WHO THE FUCK IS JAKE? so of course I had to answer with "absolutely not, who is jake?" And this prick walks out from the other room and goes "hey Mr. S!" THEN she says "this is jake my new boyfriend." Long story short, jake left, and Darcy's in her room.

** Darcy's POV **

I'm freaking the fuck out. I was supposed to get my period like 2 weeks ago. And I don't know how to tell my dad that I need to go buy a pregnancy test or something, he thinks I haven't even had my first kiss yet. I don't know. But my dad wouldn't let my boyfriend jake spend the night. I told him he was a new boyfriend, but we've been dating for almost 6 months. See, he's so over protective i can't tell him shit without him freaking out. Mom knows about jake. I really wanted him to spend the night to tell him what's going on...

** next morning conversation **

" DARCY MARISSA COME ON WE HAVE TO LEAVE YOURE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCH- woah are you okay honey?" It was almost time to leave and Darcy wasn't ready, in fact, she was far from it. She was sick. "Yeah daddy, I'm fine, it must be just a hint of food poisoning. I'll be fine." "Okay, let me know if you need anything." Harry said a little suspicious and slowly shutting the wash door.

** Harry's POV **

Wow what did she eat? I know I shouldn't even be thinking like this.. But could she be.. No, she can't. Just because it's in the morning, doesn't mean anything... Right? Shit, where's Cam when I need her? Soon after calling Darcy's school and saying she was sick, the door opened; and guess who it was? Let me give you a hint- not the people you want to see on your front porch asking if you're the father of Darcy Styles.