Not So Little Darcy

* Harrys POV*

"MOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM! WHERES MY PHONE CHARGERRR?!" Darcy screamed at the top of her lungs. God, I hate it when she does this. Im telling you, I love her to death, but Im not cut out to be raising a teenage girl. "Darcy, if you need something come down stairs. You know youre not allowed to scream!" I relpied back calmly. "Shut the hell up dad! Wheres mom?!?!?!" she screamed back at me. Here we go, yet another argument. "Moms at the store getting grocerys. If you would like to say something, please come down here and say it." "I DONT WANNA DA-" she was interrupted by her mother, Camila. "Oh my god! Harry! Darcy! Fifth Harmony's going on a WORLD TOURRRR!" Camila screamed full of joy. "We leave next week! So that means its just going to be you two!" Camila said running up the stairs. Im really happy for her and all, but I need a miracle to deal with Darcy!
*Darcys POV*

Are you kiddingg meeee????????? My mom is leaving for 8 months! And Im stuck here with DAD?! ugh. How can she do this too me? "Well.. Dad. For the next 8 months, i stay in my room? Okay good." "No, we need to bond." That just hit me like a damn freight train. Im most definitley NOT bonding with him. Yeah, hes my dad, I love him, but he's kind of an idiot. Im going to miss my mommy! "I thinkn we get on well enough. I said walking up the stairs and slamming the door. Wey hey. This is gonna be the 8 months from H-E-L-L!