Chapter 2

* Harrys POV*

Todays it. Me, Camila, Darcy, and Freckles (the cat) are on our way for Camila to meet Normani, Dinah, Lauren, and Ally at the airport to begin their world tour. I honestly dont really know what to expect. Me and Darcy are planning on going to their show in NYC, but thats not for about 2 more months. But, on the bright side, me and Darc can bond, and hopefully she will develop some sort of respect for me. "Okay, this is my terminal..." Camila said, with a tear rolling down her soft, innocent, beautiful cheeks. Darcy and I got out of the car and helped her unload all of her many thousand pounds of luggage. "Okay you guys. I left a binder of stuff you should know Harry. Darcy, dont give your Dad any problems PLEASE! Text or call me if you guys have any questions, if I dont answer, I will reply as soon as I can. I will tex- Hey Lauren! Give me a sec" she said looking over to Lauren Jauregi, one of the other Fifth Harmony members. "Like I was saying, I will text you guys whenI land in LA." she wrapped her arms around me and looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes, and a hint od concern on her precious face. "Sure you can handle this Haz?" she asked concerned, this time it was really visible. "I can completley handle this. How hard can it be, really?" I said. This was a massive lie. Im actually panicking inside. GOD PLEASE HELP ME! She kissed me passionatley. This is the last time I get to feel her sweet kiss for two whole damn months. "I love you Harold." She said softly, letting another stray tear out. She kissed Darc on the forehead. "Love you both! Darcy Marissa Styles, please behave." She said "Bye!" and with that, she began rolling her pink bedazzled suitcase into the airport giving us one more small wave, and then she passed through security. This is it, the beginning of my test from god. I turned to face Darcy. "Wanna get Nandos?" I said. Again, we REALLY need the bonding time. "Not with you, asshole." she shot back with a VERY cocky glance. "Who do you think your talking to? Im not your mother youre dealing with. For at least the next 8 months, we are GOING to get along, and you are GOING to behave. UNDERSTAND?!" I said. Her jaw sort of dropped, I never discipline her. Everything is about to change, no matter what I have to do to change it.

* Darcys POV*

Holy fudge monkeys! He actually had the balls to fight back? I mean, hes not really a threat to me. I dont like him anyways. This whole "Tough guy" phase will last a week tops. I just really want my mom back. Shes only been gone 15 minutes, and I already miss her like CRAZY! I dont know how Im going to be able to handle this. Watch us eat a freaking order out everynight now for the next 8 or so months. At least I get to go to school everyday and get away from this lunatic for a while. See, what my dad dosent realize is that i dont like him. Im never going to like him. Im not afraid of him, and I always get my way. Now, that may sound kind of concieded to you, but Im telling you, hes going to see very quickly that Im running my own ship. Enough said, this is going to be entertaning messing with him.