How you would break up

-Newt-

You guys had been together through the maze trails and now struggling through the scorch. Newt started to suffer from symptoms of the flare and he eventually became so aggressive he attacked you when going through one of his episodes. He regained his mind back to only remember what he did to you and felt so unbelievably guilty. You tried to reassure him that it wasn't a big deal even though you were a little scared of him now.

Newt continued to go through more and more episodes until he one day nearly killed you and Minho. When Newt became himself again, he disappeared that night leaving a note to all of you saying he left for the crank palace and was never coming back. He wrote a letter specially to you saying how sorry he was but how it was for the best and how he wants you to free yourself from a 'dangerous relationship'. When you went to go looking for him to tell him it was crazy to leave him behind it ended in him being shot in the head by Thomas.

-Thomas-

You were both happy in a relationship, or so it seemed. One day you walked back to your hut in the safe haven to find Thomas want there like he normally was. You shook it off your mind and thought he was still working or something. It was getting late and almost everyone was already asleep in their huts. You decided to go looking for Thomas but he wasn't anywhere to be found. You asked around to the people who were still up but no one had seen him. You walked to the canteen and heard two voices whispering from behind the thin canteen walls.

You heard a woman's giggle and moan coming from behind the wall. Your heart dropped as you recognised the mans voice along with the woman. You walked around the canteen to see Thomas and Brenda naked on the floor having sex.

Neither of them noticed you standing there. "Thomas!" You yelled. They both looked up in shock and tore away from each other. You don't say anything as you knew you would go nuts at them both. You stormed off with a half naked Thomas chasing after you. He kept calling your name but you carried on ignoring it. Eventually you made it to your hut and tried to slam the door behind you but Thomas let himself in. 

You sat on your bed with tears running down your face. Thomas was standing there trying to explain himself saying 'he didn't mean to do it' and 'it was a stupid mistake' but you ignore every single word. All you did was stand yourself in front of him whilst he was mid-ramble, looked him dead in the eye, "Get out..." you whispered. Thomas said and didn't nothing, he just stood there. "Take your things and get the hell out." You whispered.

He tried to step towards you but your reflex caused you to slap him hard across the face. Your palm stung like mad but it was worth it.

The next few days were a living hell because all you could see was a happy Thomas and Brenda loving each other up right in front of you.

-Minho-

You and Minho had been together for for 2 whole years in the glade. But things weren't all the great between you two for the past 3 or 4 months. You got back from and run and went to the mapping room immediately. Only to find Minho sitting there, death glaring you.

You asked what was wrong but he said nothing. Minho stood up and walked towards you. Not breaking eye contact the entire time. "Minho what's wrong?" 

He didn't answer. When he was standing right in front of you, his mouth opened but teeth stayed gritted. "Have you been sleeping with Thomas?" Your heart sunk. No words came out because of the disbelief. "What?! Are you crazy?!"

Minho slapped you hard around the face and left you standing there in shock. You both began to argue until you stormed out the room into the glade. Minho followed you continuing the argument. Everyone had both your attention. Until Thomas came up to you both and asked what was wrong.

Minho screamed at Thomas and asked if he had been having sex with you. Both you and Thomas was trying to convince him that nothing like that had ever happened but he wasn't buying it.

"You know what Minho, if you're going to believe lies and not trust me, then we're through!"

"Yeah I agree, go be someone else's slut!" He screamed back. You felt rage build up inside you. You didn't think but you ended up punching Minho hard in the face. "Fuck you..." You hissed. You stormed off to your room only to have earned a night in the slammer. You spent the night crying about your split with Minho. You never spoke again.