Minho - Caught

- Y/N's PoV-

We had just been supposedly rescued from Wicked from the maze. Taken to a huge compound full of people, resources and medicine. As the boys and I walked through the hallways, being led by a Sly looking guy called Janson or something. I felt Minho's hand brush mine before I grabbed his hand out of reaction.

He glanced down at me briefly before looking back up to where we were walking. Our palms became a little sweaty and we were forced to let go and Teresa and I were sent off to the ladies facilities. Minho gave me a reassuring wink before following the rest of the boys into the showers.

I didn't mind Teresa, I tried to be kind to her and she was back to me but there  is no friendship connection there, but being courteous wasn't too bad.

"Y/N?" Teresa called from the next shower stall. "Mmh?"

"Do you think that these people are who they say they are?" She asked. I thought about it for a moment. There was a little bit of worry and suspicion in the pit of my stomach but I didn't want to worry any of the others. "I'm sure everything is fine Teresa." I answered.

After getting into clean clothes, Teresa and I were escorted to find the boys. I spotted Thomas first and Minho peeped up behind him. "Are you both okay?" Thomas asked.

Teresa and I both nodded, dismissing the awkwardness that happened in the shower room. Minho snaked his way next to me and put his arm around my waist. Looking down at me with a suspicious amount of lust filling his dark eyes. I knew exactly what he was thinking.

Minutes passed until we were finally taken to our rooms. Teresa and I were forced into the room opposite the boys. As we were pushed behind the door the guards shut the doors, but didn't lock them. Weird.

As the night droned on, Teresa fell asleep and began snuffling away in her sleep. I decided to go for a wander as I couldn't sleep as all. Gently opening the door gave out a slight creek to each through the room but nothing noticeable. Closing the door behind me, I wandered down the hall and walked into the ladies bathroom again. Splashing my face with cold water in the sink felt amazing but only woke me up even more.

As I looked up into the mirror I nearly screamed and jumped out of my skin. Minho was standing behind me grinning and looking amused to the fact he scared me.

"You bitch don't do that to me." I gasped, my heart racing. He just giggled and stepped closer to me, decreasing the distance between us.

"I followed you from your room. What are you doing up?"

"Okay 1, that's really creepy. And 2, I could ask you the same thing."

"Oh I just got up to do this..." Without any warning, he grabbed my face and kissed my roughly. I was taken aback but kissed him back quickly. His hands crawled down to my lower back and eventually my arse. He lifted me up, perching me by the sinks.

"We should probably go in a stall before someone walks in." I barely spoke whilst he attacked my neck leaving love bites. He didn't say anything, instead Minho picked me up again and took us to one of the shower stalls at the end of the room. Not detaching our lips.

He put me down and shut the door. I grabbed his face as he turned around, continuing our kiss. Minho didn't hesitate to kiss me back. Slowly, he pushed me back up against the walls and lifted one of my legs to wrap around his waist, while the other had a firm hold on my ass.

Minho's hands slowly began to reach for the hem of my tshirt while I was leaving love bites all over his neck. Everything was happening so quickly I didn't even completely realise when my shirt came off. I detached from his neck giving him the biggest grin I could, looking at what I had just left in his skin.