Hotel Room - D.O.B Smut

You gently began gliding your tights up your legs and trotted back into the bathroom where you continued to apply make up. A towel still wrapped around your head preventing any wet hair falling onto your face.

You noticed how quiet it was an decided to play some music on your phone. Causing you to dance around a little whilst applying make up. As you were nearly finished, you heard Dylan clearing his throat.

You turned your head to see him leaning in the door frame with his arms crossed. A small smirk hitching on the corner of him mouth. You knew exactly what he was thinking when he looked at you this way. But you still played the innocent card and pretend you had no idea as to what he was thinking.

"You only have another half hour until we need to leave." He eventually said. You were both attending a huge fancy party to congratulate the cast and crew for finishing The Death Cure. You were just going for moral support. Even though you did get on really well with the other members of the cast.

"I know, I'll be done in 10. But to look good doesn't take a short amount of time. Just wait in the bedroom or something."

Dylan didn't say anything but walk up behind you and looked at you through the mirror. His hands glided down your sides causing you to shiver a little until finally his hands gently cupped your arse.

His lips grazed your ear but looked you dead in the eye through the mirror. "You look even better when your screaming my name." He whispered. Before you could say anything, he slapped your arse and walked out of the bathroom.

Your core started to heat up at the thought of Dylan causing you to moan and scream for him. But you composed yourself together by the time you were finished. Slipping on a black evening dress with a missing back. You glided out the room and found Dylan fiddling with his phone.

He didn't notice you until you spoke up. "Ready to go?"

His head snapped up and gazed at you in awe. It was a couple of seconds until you snapped your fingers to place him back into reality.

"Sorry Y/N. It's just- you look incredible." Dylans cheeks flushed aight pink. Grabbing his hand, you both walked out the door and made your way to the taxi rank which would take you to the party.

When you arrived there were already people: drinking, laughing, talking business.

You spotted the table that the main cast members were and quickly made your way over to them. "Hey guys!" You smiled.

They all lit up and gave you warm hugs and welcomes as soon as you sat down. Luckily Kaya and you were both like best friends.

The conversations continued until Dylan finally came and sat down next to you. Very closely. As normal, his hand was gently placed on your knee.

He joined in on the jokes that Thomas, Dexter and Ki Hong we're going on about leaving you and Kaya to talk. Mostly about her little boy and the life she was building with her husband.

-10Minute later-

The speeches began and so the room went silent. As it did, Dylans hand began to travel up the slit of your dress. Caressing the top of your thigh. He waited for the round of applause until his hand fell between your legs. Caressing your delicate lips through your underwear.

Biting your lip, hard. You tried to not make a single noise. Luckily the room itself was quite dark so no on could see what you were doing. His pace picked up as he could feel your legs shake a little.

Another round of applause erupted around the room until it was Dylans turn to give a speech. He kissed you forehead as though nothing had happened and walked on to the stage.

-The taxi back to the hotel-

There was a painful, sexual tention that was filling the air between you both and no one said a word. It kinda scared you how quiet he was and the fact he didn't say anything to you bothered you as well.

You continued to walk up to the hotel room in silence and patiently waited while Dylan opened the door. Closing it gently behind you, you slipped your bag and shoes off by the door. Dylan stood by the end of the bed looking in your direction.

Not a word was said. You both began to walked quickly at each other until both your lips were attacking each other.

His hand slipped around your back and began to undo the zip that started halfway down your back. Fiercey, he pulled the dress down your body and admired your bare skin.

Leaning on his knees in front of you, his hands wrapped around the back of your thighs and travelled upwards until his fingers laces round the band of your underwear. Dylan gently pulled down your underwear and began to kiss your sensitivity.

His tongue working magic around your swollen clit that was throbbing for his touch.

Before he continued any further, he stood up to your level and turned you around so you back was to the bed. He carefully placed you down as he took his: shoes, tie and shirt off.

His lips finally connected with your core once more as he started to tease your entrance with his finger tips.

His tongue swirled and caressed the small bundle of nerves until you felt a whole new sensation of his fingers massaging your g-spot. Your moans filled the room, fueling Dylans labido faster by the second. The nerves around your core started to tighten which he could feel around his fingers.

You could feel the sweet release so close to you. Dylans fingers and tongue moving faster to give you a more intense sensation. Your nerves finally relaxed and pulsed as your orgasm waved over your body cause the sweet relief to escape your mouth.

You pushed him away so you were standing once more. Leaning down to his crotch level, you could already make out his outline. Begging to break free.

So you decide to play a bit by taking it extra slow. Dylan knew straight away.

"Y/N don't do this to me. I need you so bad." He whimpered. You took no notice and eventually began sliding down his pants. The tip of his cock sticking out of the top of his underwear.

You licked your lips and started to caress the tip with your thumb. As you did so, Dylan couldn't hold on any longer. He grabbed his boxers and yanked them down his legs. Allowing his dick to spring free.

You wasted no time to give him what he wanted. Your tongue sliding up and down his shaft. All you could hear were his whimpers and him begging you for more.

His cock began to twitch making you slow down as you didn't want him to cum yet. Removing your mouth from his cock, you went to sit on top of him but he stopped you before you could.

"Uh uh, you're gonna let me ram into you." And with that, he flipped you so your back came in contact with the sheets. Dylan found his way on top of you and adjusted his self to your level.

Before you could say anything, his dick pushed itself deep into your core. Making you yelp in pleasure and surprise. The continuous movement felt so good.

His dick stretching your walls made you want to release all over him. Your fingers dug into his back causing him to go faster.

His dick started to twitch again and you could feel your walls tightening as well.

His fingers found their way to your swollen clit to make your orgasm more intense. You felt the wave of pleasure running all over your body. Making Dylan release as well.

He gently pulled out of you and fell down next to you.

When you both regained your breath, you lent on your side to face him.

"Well that was fun."

Dylan smiled and wiped his eyes.

"I adore you Y/N."