Meanwhile, Back in Hazzard...

When Bo woke again, he found himself on the ground, lying next to Luke with Rosco kneeling between them, a concerned look on his face. Bo groaned and fluttered his eyes open. "Rosco...?"

"Bo? Are you alright?" Rosco asked.

"I think so..."

"Oh, Bo! You had me worried. The General went down hard when you jumped Hazzard Pond!" Rosco giggled a bit. "Oh, but you made it! You made it alright!"

That's when Luke let out a small groan as well, putting a hand to his head. "Ah... Ugh..."

"The pond?" Bo asked, remembering the events he had experienced when he was unconscious.

"What about the pond?" Luke asked, both boys sitting up.

"You jumped the pond! Oh, it was a horrendous crash, you scuffed your car, but you made it!" Rosco giggled again.

Then, the three men heard another car pull up, the familiar sound of Daisy's Jeep. Daisy and Uncle Jesse rushed over, and the boys looked at one another. "Told you he wasn't dead, Bo." Luke told his baby cousin.

Bo looked at Luke in disbelief. "So... was that real?"

"I guess so!" Luke laughed and stood, Bo joining him. They threw their arms around one another, laughing together.

"What's the matter with you two?? You were just in a horrendous crash!" Rosco asked.

"Boys, are you two alright?" Jesse asked after a moment.

"You know what Uncle Jesse?" Luke spoke. "I don't think I've ever felt better."

"Me either." Bo agreed.

Daisy looked at the two boys, then went over and hugged them. "I'm just glad you're alright! Look at The General! Rosco isn't kidding when he says 'horrendous.'"

Both boys pulled their attention to their precious car. The damage was mostly on the nose, which was crushed. Luke and Bo looked at one another, concerned, then laughed again.

"What's so funny??" Uncle Jesse questioned.

"Oh, it's nothing Uncle Jesse. Just that we didn't think we'd make it home today, huh?" Bo said.

"Ain't that the truth!" Luke laughed.

Both boys shared a smile as Jesse, Daisy, and Rosco all looked at one another, more confused than they'd ever been in their lives.