Chapter 1

"NASH IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK RIGHT NOW I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I yelled at my best friend. 

"Come on tough guy." Nash teased. 

I had been chasing him all around his house for 5 minutes already. I lost him for a minute until I saw the back door open. I slowly walked out the door hoping he wouldn't pop out and scare me. All of a sudden I felt freezing cold water soak my whole body. 

"Oh you are so dead Nash Grier!" I said furiously.

"Oh nooooooo. Please don't hurt me!" He said sarcastically with a cocky smile plastered on his face. 

I tackled him to the ground but Nash being way stronger than me soon took control and flipped me over pinning my wrists down. I struggled for a little bit and Nash said,

"You done yet?" 

"Can I get my phone back yet?" I shot back.

"Yes." He said. 

"Then yes." 

He got off of me and pulled my phone out of his pants and handed it to me. 

"Thank you." I said with a wide smile. "Now what am I gunna wear?" 

He laughed and said, "Come on, I'll give you some of mine cry baby."

Nash ran into his house and grabbed me a towel and then we walked up to his room. He looked in his drawer for something and grabbed a pair of my shorts I had left here a long time ago and one of his tshirts and a hoodie. 

"Thanks loser." I said before walking into the bathroom to change. 

I quickly changed and dried my hair off. I walked out of the bathroom and into Nash's room and set my wet clothes in a pile on his floor. Nash looked at me from his bed and asked, 

"Wanna watch a movie to kill time?" 

"Is that even a question?" I said before sitting next to him on his bed.

"Comedy or scary?" He asked.

"Surprise me." I said while he scrolled through Netflix.