Three

Name: Zhang M/N
Nationality/Ethnicity: Chinese
School/Grade: Graduate of SOPA
Category: vocalist
Phone Number: 010-xxxx-xxxx
Email: M/Nzhanguwu@naver.com
Home Adress: #25341 Daehyeon-dong, Seodaemun-gu in Seoul
Date of Birth: xx.xx.95
Height/weight: 5'8", 59kg
Any experience in this field: I mean I sing in the shower but that's about it.

“And done. Ai, wish me luck.” Ai smiled and gave M/N a thumbs up as he left to go turn his paper in. “Here you go. Where should I sit?” He handed the paper to a woman with a gentle smile.

“Come and follow me, sir.” The woman walked into a room filled with rows of people, who were seated in chairs. She pointed to an empty seat, implying M/N needs sit down there.

He waited and waited for what felt like hours, but was only one hour before it was his turn. When a staff member gathered the group, M/N's legs felt like they were going to give out and his heart was racing as butterflies filled his stomach.

He walked into the cold room along with the other people in the group. “Okay, thank you. You may leave now.”

M/N's POV

Shit it's my turn. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. An old guy looked at my audition paper and my picture, then looked up at me.
“Zhang M/N? What will you sing for us today?”

“IU's ‘By The Stream’, sir.” Holy balls this is happening.

“Well, best of luck to you.” I squeezed my eyes shut and started to sing, gradually loosening up and becoming more confident.

“What happened, what’s wrong?
You’re sitting alone by the stream
The green grass is sprouting up
And the water splashes with the spring wind
I’m sure there was a promise
That even if you go, you won’t be gone forever
But every day you come to the stream
What are you thinking about?
Even if you go, you won’t be gone forever
Is that asking me not to forget you?
I’m sure there was a promise
That even if you go, you won’t be gone forever
But every day you come to the stream
What are you thinking about?
Even if you go, you won’t be gone forever
Is that asking me not to forget you?
What happened, what’s wrong?” I opened my eyes and could feel my cheeks burning up. The three men talked amongst each other until the same old guy that wished me luck spoke again.

“Please sit down and stay.” Fuck... Did I do something wrong? I took my seat and stayed in the room until everyone else left, it was just me and the scary ass judges. “We'd like you to sing again, and then freestyle dance.”

“But I can't dance..” Yet, I did as asked and left afterwards, going back into the waiting room to go home with Ai.

“How did it go?”

“They asked me to stay and sing again and dance.” She stared at me wide eyed.

“Bro that means you got through! You'll be a trainee!” I sighed after her sentence.

“I doubt it. I danced horribly and my singing sucked ass.”

“You have a talent that was possibly appreciated by a damn entertainment company. Own that shit.”

---

I got home and posted on Instagram. Then tried to text my brother.

uwu.M/N

♥308,259uwu

♥308,259
uwu.M/N Imma die I just auditioned for a company gdksjsksks

Comments have been turned off for this post

Blood relative who
ignores me

Yixing

Yixing

Y

i

x

i

n

g

Okay.

I'm done with this shit.

I don't even know you anymore.

The only thing that we have in common is being related by blood.

You can't carry the word brother anymore.

You never text me, using “I'm super busy.” as an excuse every time.

You can't make time for your fucking brother?
You rarely come to Korea nowadays
and I'm sick of it.

I'm sick of being cast in your shadow.

You never talk about us.

We keep our faces off of the internet because of your stupid fucking group that you're almost NEVER a part of.

Dude I try so hard to stay calm about this and love you.

But I can't do it for much longer. It's unbearable.

So have a great life with your friends and fans.