Sixteen

“M/N, you okay? You've been acting weird lately.” M/N was laying flat on the floor of the dance room as the instructor talked to him.

“Have you not heard the news? You're acting like you can't see the hickeys on my neck.” The instructor sighed.

“M/N, you don't have anything to worry about. The media seems to be supportive, and Sehun posted to clear everything up.”

“I just want to be alone... Can I stay here for a bit? My schedule is done for today.”

“Sure. Feel better soon, okay?” With that, the teacher left M/N alone. The boy just laid there, touching his neck and choking on the lump in his throat. He sat up and put his face in his hands.

uwu.ai

♥1,236,492uwu

♥1,236,492
uwu.ai Everything is a mess because of me.

Comments have been turned off for this post

Yixing

Yixing.

Yes?

This is Sunjen. Add this # on your contact list.

Okay.

M/N is in the SM building and I know he hates you but you need to go there and hug him. He needs you whether he wants to admit it or not.

I'll be there. But why is he I'm the building?

dude, he's a trainee. he's at dance practice.

---

“M/N!” Yixing bolted to his brother and hugged him like he was never going to see the boy again.

“Get off of me!” M/N struggled but he couldn't get away no matter how hard he tried.

“I love you so much and I know you need me. I don't care if you hate me and I know for a fact you want to murder me, but I don't fucking care.”

“I don't believe you.” Already a crying mess, M/N spoke quietly.

“You don't have to. But you're coming home with me. We'll get your stuff from Sunjen and you'll sleep in my room.”

“No! I hate you and Sehun! The others won't want me there either so it's better if I stay with Sunjen!”

“You don't have a fucking choice, M/N.”

“I'm going back to China. You're the one that doesn't fucking have a choice. I'm sick of you. I'm sick of Korea. I'm sick of EXO. Fuck you.”

它会变得更糟。