the winged

----adiens POV----
"Reana we are gonna be late for school if you don't hurry" I walked into the living room the girl and the child that I let stay with use for awhile reana came running out "let's go to school" she ran out the door I followed we got to school I saw to kids flying off there skateboards into the school pool and then they scrambled out I walked into the school I saw a group of kids walking each had a tattoo on had just a vest and nothing else I moved to the side to let them through buy reana stayed the kid with the vest came closer to her "hi I'm reana and you ar-" he pushed her aside "stay away loser" reana stood next to me she looked down with her hand to her chest I looked up at that kid I walked up to him and grabbed his vest "who the grr heck do you think you are" he pushed me off "hey look gang the other loser is standing up for his girlfriend"
"G-girlfriend what no you dead head" he looked up at me "what you just call me" he pulled out his knife I looked down at it "so you want to fight I can play that game kid"
"The names snake loser" he tried to stab me with his knife I moved back I drew back my lip I pushed him down on the ground growled and bit his arm "gah" I got up off of him his blood dripping from my mouth "get away from me you freak" he walked forward his group walked behind him but one stayed behind she walked up to me she had black wings "you don't wanna mess with snake he is bad new" she walked forward "hey um what's with the wings"
"Oh my name is angel or that's what the call me I got my wings cuz I was pure of heart but I stopped being that and they became black you know destroyer right"
"Ew I know him but I wish I didn't"
"Well he use to have wings cuz he was pure of heart but he got so overwhelmed by it he was rude and became so impure that his wings became demon like"
"Reana she is the most pure of heart person I know where are her wings"
"She has to prove it" angel looked up at me "angel get your ass over here stop hanging with the loser"
"COMING! Um sorry I have to go" she ran off by snakes side I looked at reana she was in a ball crying I sat down next to here "reana you do need him in your life he would just push you around telling you what to do" she didn't move I got up in front of her I was gonna pretend to be snake "I'm snake I'm sooo cool I have a fake tattoo ooooh im the best guy ever I can fight someone and lose ooooh" reana looked at and smiled "now come one reana we got to get to class" she got up and stood next to me "okay adien"