Everything has changed

Daniel's POV

The interview was done. Kathryn was the one who answered most of the questions. I just sat there all confused. Of course this is a new start for me. Everything is just so confusing.

We got in the car again and the driver is waiting for us. "Where to miss Kath and Sir Daniel?" He asked us. I'm not sure. I looked at Kathryn, she was busy with her... some contraption. It has light and it seems to be a rectangular box thing.

She noticed that I was looking at her... contraption all confused. "Um... Daniel. You have your own phone." She told me. "Phone?" I suddenly said to her. "Yep. A phone. Don't tell me you don't know what a phone is." She joked. "A y-yes a ph-phone." I said to her. I was confused and then something suddenly vibrated in my pocket.

I was shocked about this weird feeling. I took out something that is like the exact contraption that Kathryn was holding. I examined it and it appears that I should click the button at the bottom. I clicked it and the contraption was so bright. How do the kids today stand this thing?

'Phone.'

I said to myself. I was about to try it out myself- "Sir Daniel. I don't have much time. Where should we go next?" The driver told me. "Uh... the carnival?" I answered him. And of course confused. "Alright then."

While on our way to the carnival, Kathryn was asleep. Again. She was snoring real loud. It's actually cute. I found a marker at my pocket. I wonder why? I came up with a great idea.

I drew a moustache, a cute cake which has a face, and a little heart on her face. I took a picture of her. Yep I finally know how to work this 'phone'. But just the camera.

Before she woke up. I wiped off the moustache and the cake off her face. It didn't took long.

"We're here at the carnival sir."

________________________
Author's Note

A/N: ain't that sweet?

I guess he left a little drawing that's on her cheek.

And it's a shape of love.