Wish

A.N.

Hello. I have finally come up with the decision of continueing* this. (please correct my spelling for that)

It's a fanfic. But the original story belongs to Nick Juaqin

Enjoy reading guys!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel's POV

The next day came and I decided to go out for a walk to keep my mind calm for what happened.

I went to the park with Neil. My grandson. I brought him with me so he won't be alone.

I let him play with the other kids as I sit down feeling old and sad about what he said.

'I really missed you Kathryn'

I thought to myself.

A young girl sat beside me on the bench and let her daughter play with Neil and the other kids. I took a glance at the young woman.

'Kathryn?'

I thought to myself again. This woman looks alot like Kathryn. "They grow up so fast don't they?" She said to me. "Kathryn? Is that really you?" I asked her. "I'm sorry sir. But I have no idea who is that." She said to me.

Her face looked different now

Not like Kathryn's

"Oh I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else. I guess I'm just old that's all" I said to her. She chuckled.

--

Me and Neil went home because it was getting dark.

I went into my room as Neil's mother went to Neil and brought him to his room.

I laid down on my bed thinking about what happened at the park.

'Maybe I was just hallucinating'

I thought to myself as I was thinking:

'Maybe... Just maybe... I will see her again'

I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.

~Dream~

I'm in at Kathryn and I's wedding. Kathryn looking happy as usual. While I was feeling alittle sad. For this is one of my best memories when she what still alive.

Then suddenly, everything freezed. My family, Kathryn's family, our guests, but except for Kathryn.

'Here I am Daniel. You are finally talking to me. But, I'm only here for a message for you. I hope... You will find happiness inside you again... Forget about me... Stop thinking about me for being gone... I want you to stop thinking about me.. Because I want you to be happy... I want to see you happy... Daniel...'

She told me...

Tears began to stream down my face. Kathryn wiped the tears on my face...

'Don't cry my love... For as soon... Your wish shall be granted.'

She said to me and kissed me.

Then everything vanished

~~

I woke up. Realizing it's only a dream. I let out a sigh.

I wonder what Kathryn meant for my wish will be granted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N.

I hope you guys enjoyed this!

I twisted up some things a bit

So it would not be recommended as 'copied'

It's practically a fanfic now.

This whole book is dedicated to my best friend

@xXvampirequeenXx

B¥Ë¡!¡!¡!