Reborn

Daniel's POV

I went outside my room and ate breakfast which was prepared by my daughter, Marie. "Papa, are you ok?" She asked me. "It's nothing dear. I just had quite a dream" I answered her.

"Where is Neil?" I asked her. "He is still asleep. Probably being tired from playing at the park yesterday." She answered.

The awkward silence came since both of us eating

"So papa..." She started. "What were you dreaming about?"

I stayed silent. She didn't bother to look at me. Until we both heard Neil crying out pain.

Marie rushed to his room. I followed her and we both saw Neil lying on the floor holding his head. "Mama...my...h-head hurts...so bad..." Neil said to Marie.

Marie carried Neil to go to the Hospital.

--

We're at Neil's room in the hospital. Neil was confined for lacking oxygen in his brain. Actually he was still fine and there is a chance he will be back to normal. Marie has been crying when Neil was brought to the Emergency Room.

The only problem is that we can't pay Neil's hospital bill since it is really expensive.

The doctor said that Neil will be staying in the Hospital for one week.

"Papa you can go back home. I'll stay here with Neil." Marie said to me.

"But what about--"

"We'll be fine" She cut me off.

I guess there is no more way of reasoning with her. I went home and went straight to my room.

Minutes later. I hear sounds of bombs just blocks away.

The Japanese we're starting to attack our place. I hid in my room and prayed.

I prayed for my daughter and grandson to be safe. I prayed for my reunite-ment with Kathryn.

Bombs exploded everywhere. I was dying.

I wish I could be reborn with Kathryn

Until everything blacked out

-----------------------------
A.N.

I'm really bad for changing plots.