Chapter 1

" Please Stop....Your hurting me" you shout at the girls who were pulling your hair.

" Shut up!" Said one of the girls, right after she slap you.

" Get away from my man. You dirty slut" said the other. Before they left, one of the girls spit at you. Immediately you wiped it off and ran out of the classroom to the bathroom. You were tired of their torture.

" Y/N! You there" shout a girl. You turned around and were surprise to see Rose.

" What do you want" you asked

She just smirked while crossing her arms. 
" You know what I want Y/N" she said them charge at you and hold you by the neck.

" Aaahh... Please Stop. I told you already, I don't have the money" you pleaded but she wouldn't budge.

" I don't care bitch. You have one week to give me $450. If you don't , you'll see it with Jennie and she doesn't plays games." She said then let go of your neck, dropping you to the floor while you cough.

Heading to the bathroom mirrors, you look at how pathetic you look. Your cheeks were swelling from the slaps you receive. Fixing your hair then applying concealer to hide away your bruises. Exiting the bathroom, you head back to class.

Teacher: ATTENTION!!

Everyone stopped their work and look up ahead.

Teacher: We have two new students. Please come in boys.

Two boys then enter the classroom and bow to the teacher.

" Hi, my name is Kim Taehyung and I would like to be friends with all of you" said the boy dress in casual clothes.

" Min Yoongi" said the second, dress in all black. They look like fuckboys and you didn't wanted anything to do with them. You already had enough with the school playboys.

Teacher: Okay, Taehyung. Sit next to Y/N and Yoongi would be with Mina.

The teacher had asked both you girls to raise your hand and you did. Taehyung was walking towards your direction and Yoongi towards Mina.

" You must be Y/N, right" he asked

You softly nod and payed attention towards the teacher. Without noticing Taehyung staring at you from head to toe. He then felt something hit the back of his head from behind. As he turned around, he notice Yoongi smirking at him.

* bell rings*

You got out of your seat and started making your way towards the door. That's when the new kid called out for you.

"Y/N wait!" he shouted making the whole class turned your way. You were really scare of what Mina would do especially since she likes to fuck with all the boys from the school. Taehyung got up from his seat and made his way towards you. Before he could reach you, you ran out of the room and made your way towards the nurse office.

" Huh! Weird girl" he said.

" Taehyung, what the hell was that?" Yoongi asked

" I wanted to ask her if she can show us around" he replied

" Well it looks like she doesn't want you near her. You already scare the poor girl!" he stated

" Excuse me, I make girls scream my name. Why would she be scare of me? Anyway... lets go" he said and exit the room with Yoongi following. Some girls were already waiting for them and started screaming their names due to their hotness.