Chapter 2

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"With that she left the school with the school nurse." I murmured.

She got beaten up pretty badly and I didn't intervine since she was cocky during break time. No wonder she was scare when that girl came, she knew she would get beat up.

*snap* snap*

Someone snap their fingers releasing me from my thoughts as I look up it was no other than... Yoongi.

" Are you ready?" he ask and I just nod.

" Good because I'm tired"

" When aren't you" I said and he just shrug.

" What were you doing watching that girl?" he ask

" I don't know hyung. She's just interesting." I reply and grab my bag.

" Well... forget her. I don't want to be like last time. When we killed Nan-"

" We promise to not talk about HER!" I said cutting him off. Yoongi just scoff .

" Then control your thirst. Don't think that I didn't saw you staring at her. With those lustful eyes and the way you bit your lips. Taehyung it's happening again and I don't want that." I just nod. He was right, I have to control myself if not I'll hurt her.

* End of Taehyung's P.O.V"

The ride was quiet and you were looking out the window. Jin stop his car and you saw your brother coming closer to it. Wonho got in the back seat where you were and hugged you.

" Hey Wonho" Jin said

" Hi Jin. How you been?" Wonho ask

" Good. Thanks for asking."

You were trying to cover up your face to your brother won't notice the bruises but he did.

" Jin why is my sister cover in bruises" your brother ask

" I'll tell you when we arrive at a coffee shop so we could all talk."

Your brother just nod and pull you closer to him. Kissing your head and patting your back gently.

" Y/N... If only I went to your school. None of this would happen since I'll be there to protect you"

" But you would get hurt and I don't want that" you said and softly started crying. Wonho hugged you tightly and let you cry since life was hard.

* At coffee shop*

Jin went up and order drinks + pastries for you guys. You were sitting with your brother near the window and were cupping your face while pouting.

" What's wrong grumpy head?"

" I'm just thinking." you reply and look over to Jin. Who was making his way towards you guys.

"Thinking about what...Life" said your brother and you just nod.

Jin pulled the chair next to you and sat down. Passing out the orders for you guys.

" Now tell me. What happen to my sister? " Wonho ask and Jin sigh

" She got beaten up by the same group of girls who broke her arm, Wonho. I notice her on the floor when I was leaving my office."

" Then why the hell are they doing this to you Y/N?" your brother snarled at you and you couldn't look at him in the eye.

" They want money " you said " Money that I don't have Wonho"