Chapter 3

" Y/N, WAKE UP" shout your father while you were sleeping.

It was 9:15 p.m. when he woke you up and you really wanted to rest. Tomorrow was another day at school and you honestly weren't excited for it.

" Yes, father " you said

" Go to the convenience store and get me a 6-pack of beer. IMMEDIATELY!" he demand and threw money at you before leaving your room.

You got out of your bed and change into some sweats and a small gray sweater. Putting on your Nike slides and exit your room. Father was in the living room with his friend and saw you coming down the stairs.

" You better not bring me the wrong one or else" he yells before leaving your house.

You were tired of his abuse.Not just physically but mentally as well. Sometimes he'll be a normal dad like everyone else or become the devil himself. It was frustrating seeing your mother getting beaten for no reason or you getting drag out of your room for not doing his laundry.

" When would this end?" you say as you're looking at the night sky.

You are walking along the dark alley but you don't really mind. Darkness was your only friend since no one really bother you at all. Well...except your dad.

Finally, you arrive at the convenience store and enter.

" Hey, Y/N" greets the store clerk

" Hi Mark" you greet back

" Back for the usual." he ask and you shake your head yes.

" Okay. Have fun!" he says and focus back on his homework again.

Mark was one of your brothers friend's and was always chill around you. He said you remind him of his little sister Nancy before she disappear mysteriously.

You made it to the end of the store and was making your way towards the fridge. That until you saw one of the new students from your class.

"What was his name again?" you thought " Yoongi"

Yoongi's P.O.V

I got bored at home since Taehyung was still at the club doing who knows what. He just texted me saying he's still in his little meeting. So, I decided to go to the convenience store and buy myself some snacks.

On my way to the store, I decided to text Taehyung. To see if he wants anything.

                Forward to store

"Aish" I murmur. Taehyung needs to control himself, I don't want to bury another body again.

I made my way towards the drinks and pulled out a Sprite. There were so many choices for me to choose but I stick with Fanta. Until an arm caught my attention, pulling a 6-pack beer of Corona. It was Y/N but why would she need beer.

" What's a 17 year old doing buying beer late at night?" I ask but she ignored me, making me grab her arm earning a small groan from her.

" Let Go!" she says but I didn't. The only thing I did was turn her around so she could look at me.

" I'll let you go for now but this isn't over" I said and went straight towards the cashier. Paying and making my way home. Finding Taehyung sitting on the couch with his shirt un bottom and his pants unzip.

" Did you kill anyone today?" he ask

I shook my head 'no' and sat next to him, giving him his snacks.