Tord x Depressed Reader

(The video has nothing to do with the story I just like that meme)

    (Y/n's point of view)
I was sitting on the couch with Matt watching T.V. After a few minutes of watching T.V. I tell Matt I'm going to take a shower and to not go in the bathroom.

I go to my room and grab a f/c hoodie, some jeans (cuz why the fuck not) and a towel.

I look in the mirror ,wearing nothing, thinking to myself 'your so fat ' , I haven't eaten in a week so I looked skinny to others but to me i was as fat as an elephant, I look down at my wrist and see cuts, some deep some new and some old.

I sigh and grab my towel and wrap it around myself and I start the shower water, I was about to take my towel off but I heard the door open, I look back and see Tord (who the fuck else would it be) I had a blush on my face, you see i have liked Tord ever since I moved in.

He had a blush on his face, redder then his hoodie "I'm so sor- what's that on your arms?"
"Uhhhhh would you believe Ringo (Edds cat) scratched me?" After I said that I laughed nervously
" No, no I would believe Ringo scratched you"
I look down at my cuts and start to cry

"I HATE MYSELF, OKAY!?" " I'M JUST A HUGE FUCKING JOKE"

"I don't think your a joke..."
Tord came close to me and huged me and then walked me in front of the mirror and dropped my towel,I blush (duh your  fucking naked in front of someone)

"What do you hate about yourself?"

" well my hips are to small,my butt is to small, I have dark spots under my eyes, my teeth are not white enough,and my boobs are to small... "

"I don't see anything wrong here, all I see is the perfect girl"

I smiled and say " thanks Tord"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is terrible, sorry about all the spelling mistakes and sorry this wasn't smut I'll get to that in the next chapter, since there is not smut in this chapter I'll give you a meme :)

Sooooooo I hope you enjoyed you meme ,byeee