Queen pt.2

Why?

why is he with another girl?

" Congratulations Elizabeth Rose and Joshua Campbell" Jessica said, clapping her hands.

I slowly walked off the stage and suddenly my phone rang. It's mom, I took a deep sigh and pressed the answer button.

" Hey Lily! Prom Queen yet? " Mommy said almost shouting, I can sense that she's excited for my answer.

" Actually Mom, Josh became Prom King! " I said trying to sound joyful, but deep inside i just wanna go home, go in my room and stay there forever with chocolates and movies.

" Really baby? Congrats! I knew it! you two are the best couple! " Mom replied, oh please just kill me already I can't take it anymore

" uhm mom, but i didn't win, i'm not the prom queen " I answered calmly, not wanting her to feel disapointed. Ever since I was a kid she keep telling me how much she badly wanted me to be the prom queen, it was her dream.

" oh it's alright sweetie, everything happens for a reason " she said " do you wanna drop by the house sometime? " she added. I love my mom, even though she's sad, she's still a very supportive one.

.

* Josh's POV *

" So, where's lily? " Jessica said; tapping my shoulders.

" I actually am looking for her, I was gonna ask you if you've seen her" I looked down and sighed. Where could my chocopie be? This was supposed to be the best night of our lives, the night where in we could do anything we want, to have our own free world in just one night.

" Sorry bro, but i asked James if he saw her and he said he did, he said that Nigs and Lily were talking to each other " she replied.

"WHAT???" I almost shouted, phew good thing no one's close to us. But I want to know more about what my girlfriend and her ex did. I mean of course I trust her, I really do but it's just that right now is not a good time. Lily is missing and the last person she talked to was Nigs!

before jessica could answer, I walked away and searched for MY girlfriend.