Stupid Little Girl, Who Never Learns

The King is coming he is father's best Friend mother says I. would marry his son ,he is said to be ever so handsome but I have to wait for the king To ask my father and to see if he will say yes.

Today is when the The royal family is arriving and again no one can find Arya, Oh here she comes with a battle helmet on her head how stupid. Finally The King was the to arrive then the kings guard and then Prince Joffery And the hound, he is so Handsom. I stare into his eyes until his father comes to great me he kissed me on the check and tells me I am very beautiful then he Carey's on creating the family until he gets my father to take Him to the crypts to see my decest Aunt Lyana his bride to be when he was younger but now he has a wife Cersei and 3 Children.

The queen comes out She Is so pretty then I stare at Joffery until after dinner he approaches me and offers to take me for a walk. We Walk for a while and I think,I can trust him now come with Me I tell him, He follows with the smell of adventure we go past the stables down an ally to the bottom of my bedchambers there is a Bush at the side of the building I lift it and enter and he does the same. I get a key from around my neck and unlock the door and enter.

My parents don't No about this and the won't look for us for about another hour what do you want to do?"

"Talk" He says as He sits on the hay with coverd I n cloth to make it like a bed.

We didn't talk much, our lips meet with in moments it got more and more passionate then be pit his hand on my thigh, then he went under my skirt so I pulled away and said

"No, I am protecting my Maidenhood until marriage"

He sighed and JUST LEFT as I just sat on the bed

Oh my God I am so stupid I lead a boy into a room and sat on a bed Wat was I thinking.