Walking Through The Gates

Through The gates of Kings Landing, the Thort to be beautiful, exotic most essential places in westeros was just shit, a shifty slum. I got out of the carriage were Joffery grasped my waist and walked me through the doors to the red keep and then led me to my room.

"You Have half an hour to be ready to dine with Me and mother"

He said as I jumped

"Put this on"

He Mumbles as He Points To A Beautiful Gown On My bed Its So Pretty (A Low Cut dress Showing the Top Of My Clevage the Bodice being gold and redand the skirt being gold with spits of green.

"Is this your legacy my lord?"

I ask politely.

"Of Corse U stupid whore now hurry up and get ready."

I Bathed And Did my hair down With two side braids and slipped the dress on. I sat on my bed for five minutes then Myren Trant came to my door to escort me to Main Hall.

I sat with Joffery at one side and Myrcella at the other as I saw my father sitting with king Robert, I saw the look of pure disgust on Cersei's Face as Robert slipped his hand up a maids skirt. I look away as Joffery places his hand on my thigh.

He stares at Me and asks his mother if we could be excused. We Walk Out of the hall and we walk to my bed chambers and he pulls me closer.

"No! come to my chambers"

I Protsests, I Nod My Head And Obey.

We reach His Quaters And He Lets Me Go.

"We are to Be Married In Two Weeks"

"Excuse Me"

"Yes, Our Parents are going hunting tomorrow and you will walk with Me on the gardens"

"Yes.My Lord"

"I will FUCK you So hard when you are mine"

He says with a smirk on his face.

and My expression clearly scared.

"Oh. Why wait?"

He says as He presses his weight on me, I squirm as He undies his belt. He pushes me on the bed while I try to crawl away.

"JOFFERY!!!"

Queen Cersei yells bursting through the door.

"Please Leave little Bird" she commands

I rush out as she lectures her son.

I reach my chambers and undress, my sightedness is itchy so I grab another, it was a quick change then I lay In My bed thinking about everything when Joffery And two guards cone bursting in,

"Pull the covers off"

Joffery Comands As I Scream.

Joffery slaps me as Cersei enters.

"Get Off Her" She yells at Joffery.

"Say You were having a night terror and we are here to comfort you"

she just manages to say when her father and sister come running in Her Father Having his blade "ice" at the ready and her sister having" Needle" The one to my when I explain it was only a dream. I can see Cerseis eyes tell the Gold cloaks to resheath there swords. I love my family I don't want them to die because of me.

"Do you want me to stay with you My lady"

Joffery Offers.

"No" My Father Intrudes

I Plead "Arya won't you stay with me?"

"Ok" she answers and waits before everyone leaves to jump in,

"I Love You Sweet sister"

I remind her as she smiles and replies

"As Do I but all ways remember nothing going to harm you not while I am around."

I actually sleep through the night.

I wish I was Like her She Is clearer and courageous but I am only a stupid little girl with Stupid.dreams who never learn.