My Father At My Wedding.

Standing At The Doors Of The Sept, I Wonder Wo Will lead Me Down The Isle.

*1 Minute Later*

The Imp Grabs My Hand And The Doors Open, He Looks Into My Eyes And Sees Pure Disgust. But He Doesn't Care Which I Will admitt I Admire.

"Come On Lady Stark"

He Says Holding My Hand, I Look Into His Eyes And Smile. He Smiles Back And We Walk. All Eyes Are On Me So I Nod To Lila, They Leave With No One To Notice.

I Reach The Ulter And Realise Joffery Is Smirking Quite An Evil Smirk But I Ignore It.... I Couldnt! Through The Whole Ceremony I Couldnt Stop Thinking About It Until The Kiss, I Wanted To Feel His Lips Ontop Of Mine With The Pulsing Feeling I Got Last Last Time.

I Leaned In For The Kiss But This Time He Felt Dead There Was No Friction So I Kissed Deeper and Still Nothing, We Parted With A Confused Look On.

I Giggled And We Went To The Feast A Married Couple.

I Sat Down To Eat With Jofferys Hand On My Lap. I Smiled A,Most Lustfuled Smile, We Are Going To Have To Consumate. I Mise Well Make It Easier For Me.

I Lean In For A Kiss With My Hand On His Manhood And He Flinchs. I Smile Again He Smiles Back. I Realise I Relationship Is Just Going To Be Sex. Well Thats All I Need A Baby Boy Whom I Can Raise To Be A Good King. Happiness and Love Is For Peasents Something A Queen Cant Have. Cersei Didnt Love Robert She Is Still Queen But I Will Do A Better Job Of Raising My Son.

I Ate A Piece Of Pork And Potatoe Then I Chose Not To Eat More To Keep Up My Energy And Up So Stomach Doesnt Cramp. This Wedding Isnt As Festive As You Would Expect.

"Go Away!" Joffery Yells at Someone Playing The Reigns Of Castamer Again, Throwing Coins At Them.

I Sigh And Try To Talk To Him.

"Well This is Lovely Isnt It." I Say Politely.

"Wait Till You See The Entertainment" He Says Looking Deep In My Eyes.

I Give Him And Confused Smile As He Laughs.

*30 Minutes Later*

"Bring On My Organised Entertainment."

I Give Him A Pleasent Smile And He Laughes A Hearty Laugh.

They Have Brought Out My Father And He Is In Chains, Are They Going To Torture Him Or Just Humiliate Him.

"Please My Love Have Murcy, Murcy Please."

"Oh You Love Me Do You"

"Of Corse, My Love."

"Ha. Lord Edard Stark You Have Been Acused Of Treson How Do You Plead?

"Not Guilty." My Father Coughs Out. "Your A Bastard. Of Incest."

"Ser Illyn Cut Off His Head."

"No, No Please Dnt Please Dont." I Say Between My Tears.

Joffery Slaps Me Unconscious But I Still Hear The Blade Slice Through My Fathers Head.

*20 Minuetes Later*

I Wake In A Strange Room, The Kings Room. I Stand And The Kingslayer Sweps My Feet From Under Me And Walks Me To The Garden Were Everyone Is Eating.

Within Minuetes Of Me Sitting. Joffery Yels Bedding Ceremony.

I Look Dowm To See Servents Cleaning Up My Fathers Blood. I Wipe Away My Tear And Smile.

Im A Stupid Girl With Stupid Dreams Who Never Learn.