Im Queen.

The Day Of Our Wedding, Im Dew In A Few Days, I Hope Im Not Pregnant.

But Today Is The Day Of Jofferys Coronation Wich Makes Me Queen.

My Dress Is A Beautiful Purple With Gold Brocade. 

I Was Carried And Put Down On My Chair Next To Our New King. I Havent Healed From Jofferys sex His Personal Squire The Hound (Sandor Clegane) Has The Job Of Carring Me Around.

The Queen Has Moved Me Back To My Old Room To Help Me Recover.

"We Have Our New King."

I Sat At The Feast And Ate A lot Of Food.

"Bed, Now."

"Joffery No I Cant."

"Why Not?"

"It Will Kill Me."

"So."

"Your Grace."

"Bed Now... Hound!"

We Are On Our Way Back To Our Chambers From The Gardens We Walked Down Gin Alley With A Full Suit Of Gards When Soneone Yells

"Bastard"

"Woman Beater"

"Lanister"

"Monster"

The Kings Head Turned And He Yells

"Bring Me There Heads."

The Mob Attacked Us. I Was Pulled Away By An Old Woman When Out Of The Hounds Arms. I Woke In Her Old Shack With An Amazing Feeling My Bruises Have Healed And My cuts Are Only Small Scratches.

"Thank You."

"Thank God"

"Which One."

"The God Of Light."

"Are The Gold Cloaks Looking For Me?"

"Yes, They Are Would You Like Me To Get Them?"

"No, If You Will Have Me I Wanna Talk About You."

"Of Corse Your Grace."

*2 Hours Later*

The Gold Cloaks Were Called And I Was Carried Away And The Old Woman Name Is Mage. She Is Comming To Live In The Castle With Me She Did A Spell Which Makes Her 16 So We Can Relate Better. She Gave Me Advise About Joffery If Im Ontop and Make Him Climax Before Me He Wont Have The Energy To Hurt Me.