Acceleration Turn

-Osama POV-

*Beep beep beep* *Beep beep beep* *Beep bee-'Click'*

"Turn off you bastard...zzzz..."

*.....Beep beep bee-'Click'*

"Didn't I just turn you......off....." What I saw got me up immediately. 'I'm going to be late!'

-Time Skip 3rd POV-

In a second year class everyone was taking their seat including Satellizer who was sitting in the back.

"Morning students as you know there's a new student who will be joining today, please come in."

Everyone looks at the door but the door was still shut.

"Umm I said you can come in!" The teacher said a little louder.

"Maybe the new student is la-"

A silver sword came through the window as it hits the door.

"Umm?"

In an instant they see a blue light that went to the sword as Osama appears holding the handle pulling it out the door. "........" He turns to see everyone staring at him before looking at the teacher.

"Well...Welcome to the class, you're just on time introduce yourself."

He nods as he walks in the middle of the class. "Name's Osama Zintaro..."

The class mumbled about having the King in the class as Satellizer glares at him, while this was going on the teacher told him to take a seat anywhere as he heads toward the back of the room being next to Satellizer, once he sat down, he kicked his legs up and went to sleep.

-Lunch Time-

"Wow!" Kazuya was surprised seeing the food. "This is a school cafeteria?! They even have a buffet"

"There's nothing strange about it." His now friend/pandora Hiiragi Kaho said. "After all, Genetics students carries the weight of mankind's future."

"I-I guess so." He then turns to see a crowd of people on multiple lines. "What is that huge line for?"

"Oh that's Burger Queen." She answered. "You have to pay, but it's the most popular food here. It's high in calories though."

-Time Skip to when they got their lunch and sat down-

While the two was eating and conversing with Arthur another friend of Kazuya's who had joined them for a short period of time until Satellizer walks in.

"T-The Untouchable Queen!" And like ants they scattered as she walks past them.

"Wait is that the Untouchable King?"

Everyone turned their attention to the King as he had his hand in his pockets walking toward Burger Queen also towards Satellizer while everyone watched him.

-Osama POV-

As I was walking I hear mumbles and chatter, and to be honest...I was getting annoyed. "........"

Satellizer was glaring at me which caused me to smirk at her before walking past to pay for four burgers and as I walked past I tossed her one on my way out making her slightly shocked I assumed.

-Satellizer POV-

When Osama left I had a small unnoticeable blush as I continued walking to get two more burgers before trying to leave.