1 - Perfect?

Yes, I am aware of David & Liza's situation and I am heartbroken to see them unhappy. I respect both of them and their decisions and this is in no way meant to offend anyone. This is just meant to be a self-insert story into a hypothetical situation where the reader is apart of the vlog squad and David is single.

Bold words: Are texts

*Muffled vibration of a phone*

Scotty: Hey u still coming over to vlog today??

You: Yea let me get dressed first I'll be right over

Scotty: K also there's a new guy he vlogs too

You: K see u in a few

You get up out of your comfy bed and gab ur generic everyday outfit. Black skinny jeans, t-shirt, and maroon colored Convers. You grab your vlog camera and car keys and head out the door of your apartment.

You pull up to the vlog squad house and text Scotty

You: Here!!

You get out of your car and turn around to see Scotty standing in the doorway. You walk over to him. "Hey" "Yo (y/n) I've missed you" we said as we hugged and then let go. "You just saw me yesterday" you said chuckling "Thet doesn't me I can't miss you" "You have a girlfriend remember" You teased as you both walked int the house. Scotty had a small annoyed smirk on his face. You notice a skinny yet tall guy sitting on the couch along with Zane, Heath, and Tod. "Hey" you say waving to them and sitting on one of the couches. The skinny guy looks towards you "Hey I'm David" he said while giving you the cutest smile. You wave back. Then Jason walks into the room as Carmaleta and everyone pulls out their cameras. "Oi pappi!" Jason yelled you guys vlog for a while till Jason has to leave and pick up his kids.

5 pm

Everyone got bored after talking for a while so Heath suggested a little drinking. Tod and Corrina obviously join along with Zane. Zane decides to take 12 shots in a row of Fireball. Strait after the last shot he throws up on the bar counter. He runs outside to the backyard and continues to vomit there. He then stumbles over to the pool to wash his face off. He struggles to get on his knees so David forces Todd to help him. While Todd's helping Zane David runs to grab his paintball gun and starts to shoot Todd. Zane starts to freak out and pulls Todd into the pool with him.  "I was supposed to pull Todd into the pool" Corrina yells while she runs/stumbles to the pool and jumps in after Zane. David and you get closer to the pool to get a better angle of the action. Then you feel David's hands on your back pushing you into the pool. You're surrounded by water. Then you realize you have your camera. You frantically swimming to the edge of the pool yelling "My camera, my fucking camera"! David rushes over to take your camera from you while setting his down "Is it alright?" you ask. "I think so" he says while setting it down and reaching for his. You sigh but then you grab David's arm and pull him into the pool with you.