O n e

It was, of course, another quiet day at the office. 
Workers typing away on their computers as some were awaiting, or taking long business phone calls. Others were ready and waiting for the day to end, as they simply wanted to go home and not see this office for the next 12 hours. 

Some were busy standing by the coffee machine in the small kitchen, waiting for the coffee to brew, as they made small talk.

Everyone had their own way to keep themselves busy with. Even if that meant delivering food to their manager, or taking the initiative to scrape off all the gum from beneath the chairs. As long as it looked like they were doing something important, so the boss wouldn't yell at them for the lack of 'work.'

"Has anyone seen where Mr.Jung is? He just got a call asking if he could sign some papers. And Mr.Min? A customers' on hold for him." Their boss yelled out through the room.
Waiting for a response as he looked above all the uninterested workers who only stayed focus typing away.

".. No... Haven't seen them..."

"Same here..."

Meanwhile...

"You're so sexy when you're all hot and bothered."

"M-mr.Min, w-we h-have to g-go!" Hosoek said through the wet sloppy kiss. 

"How many times do I have to say to drop the formal talk when you're with me Hoseok?" Yoongi bit the bottom of the other's lips, as he licked the inside of the youngers whole cavern, smiling in between.

"B-but Mr.Mi-- Aaah~" Hoseok moaned into the elder's mouth. As Yoongi had bitten the bottom of the youngers lip harder as he proceeded to kiss him. "You're so stubborn. You don't like listening, hm? He had whispered into the boy's mouth, suddenly the whisper sounding lower than it normally should.

They continued to kiss as Yoongi only made the kissing harder and rougher by the second. Hoseok's knees trembling through the whole process as his mind fogged up.

As Yoongi started slowly unfastening his tie around his neck, as he managed to still be kissing the boy beneath him, the timer had gone off.

"T-the t-time.." Hosoek said through the elders rough kiss. Trying to catch his breath. Which only made Yoongi's hand lead down to gripping the youngers ass. "W-we h-a..ve t-t g.." Hosoek tried speaking as he could barely even form his words.

"Shh baby, we could stay for another 10 minutes..." The elder whispered into the younger ear. As he nibbled onto the top of his ear.

Hosoek continued to let out small whines as he tried to put himself together.
"No.. No.. More..." He breathed out as he managed to run out of the storage. His tie and dress shirt all smudged together and out of place.

A/N: hello, enjoy my first au, and let me know what you think

--5🍓