T w o

"Mr.Jung, I need you to sign these papers, please."
He raised his head to see one of the workers place the sheets of papers on his desk.

 "Thank you, Mrs.Shou." She hummed, as she went back to her working area.

"Hey,"
Mr.Jung raised his head to the familiar deep voice, to be met by Mr.Min.
"Hello, Mr.Min. How may I help you?" Mr.Jung hummed as he continued signing the papers that were left on his desk.

"It's Yoongi. How many times have I told you, you could drop the formalities?" Mr.Min sighed.
As he started playing with the pens that were placed in a cup on the others desk. 

"What do you want?..." Hoseok sighed, focus still on the paper. 
"What I want," The elder sat on the edge of the desk. "To kiss you." He smiled as he looked at the younger.

"E-excuse me?" Mr.Jung studdered, as he reached for the cup on his desk to take a sip of his peppermint tea. "You heard me."Mr.Min smiled.

"M-mr.Min were friends. Friends don't kiss. Friends do things like hanging out, o-or g-go to
e-each others b-birthday p-parties..." 
"It's Yoongi~ Besides, It's just a 'friendly' kiss." Mr.Min placed his finger beneath the youngers chin, as he lifted his head slightly and leaned forward.

"A-and what exactly is a 'friendly' k-kiss M-mr.M-min?" Mr.Jung slapped his hand away, as he was heavily breathing. Trying to focus on the once forgotten signed papers. "I could show you." Mr.Min leaned forward again and whispered in his ear.

"E-excuse me, while I go to the restroom." Mr.Jung got up from his seat, taking the signed papers and handing them immediately back to Mrs.Shou. "I'm done signing these." He said as he handed them to her without even looking.

Mr.Min watched from the desk he sat on, scoffing at how the younger was being stubborn.

A/N; Um, also, hoseok is shorter.
 I think he'll probably be one of the shortest in my books

--5🍓