F o u r

"Wait, Yoongi-hyung, this doesn't make any sense!" Hoseok whined, shaking his head with disapproval. "That's why I'm trying to help you Seok..." Yoongi pulled the laptop away from Hoseok to explain.

They were currently at work after Yoongi had his breakfast. And their boss had given everyone some work online to fill in. Everyone else seemed to be finished, while Hoseok had some trouble.

"See Seok? Then you simply answer these questions and you're done!" Yoongi clicked on a few things on the laptop before handing it over to Hoseok to finish.
"Woah... Thank you! I understand," Hoseok clapped.

The day went by slower than usual, causing everyone in the office to whine and complain about wanting to go home to their families, pets, video games, or whoever or whatever they wanted.

Hoseok was sulking as he didn't want to be there either. He had recently finished answering all calls that needed to be answered, and all the paperwork that needed to be done, as he waited for another caller.

"Hey, Hoseokie-hyung,"
Hoseok raised his head to be met by a familiar face. Knowing exactly who it was as he was the main one to be called that.
"Oh, Taehyung? Do you need anything? The elder yawned, fixing his tie.
"Well, I noticed you seemed a little tired. Would you like some coffee? Or something to eat?" Taehyung leaned over to ask.

"No it's okay. Works almost over, so I'll have dinner at home..." Hoseok checked the time on his watch. As he began to put away the papers and organized his desk.
"No, Hoseokie-hyung, come over to my place, so I can cook for you!" Taehyung chimed.
"This will be me paying you back for helping me out the other time."
"But--" Hoseok was cut off. "Shh, no buts. Just come over hyung. Besides, you promised."

Hoseok sighed knowing the younger wouldn't take no for an answer.
"I'll be making something special by the way," Hoseok's head shot up to be looking at Taehyung, as what he said took his interest. "..Shepherd's pie." Taehyung held his papers, and lightly hit the top of his hyung's head. "See you later." He smiled.

A/N; i'm so tired bro. Did you enjoy this chapter?
If so, let me knowww ;))

--5🍓