1//At Home^^^^their house

Alex's POV

I wake up to my brother pounding on the door wanting me to wake up. I was facing the wall at the point so I turn over onto my back and look up at the ceiling for a moment. I then turn over to the little stand beside my bed and check the time. "12:00 pm ... Great I missed breakfast and lunch" I mumbled to myself. I get up and get dressed I wore a black crop top where the sleeves would kinda droop down a bit but I didn't care and some Jean shorts that I made myself. I open the door and saw my brother Andrew standing in the doorway. "Morning Lexie bear" he says... That's my Nick name btw. "Morning beanie boy" I mumbled back. I then rip off his beanie off his head and dart down the stairs laughing my ass off. He runs after me and then tackles me at the last step. We layed on the ground for about 10-15 minutes laughing our heads off. Then their was silence. We heard moms car pull up and bolted off the floor as I gave Andrew back his beanie and he put it back on his head.

"Hey mom" Andrew says as our mom steps into the house. "Hello love bug, hello Lex" she says back. "Hi mum" I say back to her. Her blue eyes staring into mine and her perfect blond hair dropping off her shoulders. "Everything alright Lex" she asks. "Yeah I'm ok" I say softly back. Then Andrew pitches in. "Wanna go for a walk Lex?" He asks. "Yes please" I say back sounding excited. We walk out the door and run into the woods.

Everything was quiet as usual as we were walking through the woods. We then saw a light as we saw 3 other people standing at the end of the woods with a flashlight in all of their hands. "Andrew" I whisper "huh" he whispers back. I then forget what I was going to say and walk towards the boys at the end off the woods. "Who are u... I'm Alex and that's my brother Andrew" I say. The one boy steps up where he's inches away from me. He had amazing bluish green eyes and beautiful brown hair. He was wearing a dark Jean jacket with jeans to match with a white shirt under his jacket. "Checking me out huh" he says. I look up and stare into those eyes of his. "Why would I be" I say innocently "I'm Noah Rivers and these are my brothers Max and Aaron" he says calmly. I stare into his eyes again untill Andrew happened🙄. "I'm Andrew...now back off" he says overprotectivly. "K.. have fun with ur boyfriend Alex" Noah says then their was silence. "I'm his sister!!"I say. Then Max comes up. "U look cold...take my hoodie" he says as he takes his hoodie off to reveal a white shirt that goes great with his jeans. "Thanks Max" I say as I put his over sized hoodie on. It was a gray hoodie that had his name on it but it felt amazing and so warm. Then Max winked at me. OMG!! I think he's hitting on me. Then I saw Noah's face. He looked mad. He then pulled out a black hat out of his backpack that I didnt realize he had and then placed the hat backwards on my head. I blushed hard. Then Aaron gave me his number and his brothers numbers on a piece of paper and Andrew grabbed my wrist and we walked be to the house as Max , Noah, and Aaron all winked at me and mouthed out 'Call me'. I nodded and then continued walking home with Andrew.

Andrew's POV

I didn't like all the things that those boys gave Lex but she seemed happy and I didn't wanna ruin that for her. Noah and his brothers seemed nice but also they seemed a little bad boyish which is Alex's type if u didn't know this already. But like I said I didn't wanna spoil that for her because she's my little sister and she is always grumpy when she doesn't feel happy.

Sorry ik Andrew's POV is a little short but that's cuz I ran out of time and want to get onto this next chapter...plz comment wut u think...but plz don't hate cuz this was only the first chapter.
~Ciara💕~
Also I am not waiting until I finish the whole book to publish it cuz I wanna leave some cliffhangers 😊😉