10//Huh?

Alex's POV

We woke up in my bedroom at the exact same time 11:25 .. the earliest I have ever woken up on a Sunday morning. "Good morning Alex" Ashley said still sounding a little tired. "Morning sleepyhead" I said with a little laugh. She laughed a little and then went to her room to get dressed and I walked over to my closet to do the same.
Alex's outfit↓↓

Ashley's outfit↓↓

Ashley's outfit↓↓

We both came out of out room at the same time and walked down to lunch. My mom was in the kitchen cooking and my dad was about to do to work. Me and Ashley attacked him in a surprise hug before he left and then walked off to the table with our mom.

I was eating and realized that I never got a text from Noah this morning. Then there was a knock at the door. I hurried up to answer up and saw Aaron. "Hey Alex" Aaron looked nervous "Hey Arron, what's up?" I said casually so I don't scare him off.
"Just wanted to check on Ashley.. is she here? " He said. I looked over at Ashley who was already looking at me and waved for her to come over. "Hey Aaron" Ashley said with happiness in her voice. "Hey Ash...how's it going" he said with a big smile on his face. "It's been great...where's Max and Noah" she said smiling but once she saw that Max and Noah weren't there her smile faded "umm"Aaron said nervously. "Aaron where the hell are they" I said starting to get really mad. "They are in the hospital...but before you rip off my head they are ok just visiting someone" he said "who are they visiting" Ashley blurts out. "Our mom" after Aaron says this I was in complete shock. Without saying a word I grabbed Aaron's and Ashley's hand and walked them to my car and even though I'm only 15 I got my driver's license before I got a car just wasn't allowed to use it yet but oh well

 Without saying a word I grabbed Aaron's and Ashley's hand and walked them to my car and even though I'm only 15 I got my driver's license before I got a car just wasn't allowed to use it yet but oh well

My car^^^
Ashley hopped in the front and Aaron went in the back because Ashley called shotgun and Aaron's face was absolutely priceless so I just had to take a picture.
We arrived at the hospital and found what room their mom was in. "Room 304 on the top floor" Aaron said with worried look on his face. We were in the elevator when Ashley started talking "Why is your mom here?" She asked "Ash...they think she has cancer" Aaron sounded like he wanted to cry. "Oh my gosh...I am so sorry" I pitch in. "It's fine Alex.. you don't cause cancer"he said we the smallest chuckle at the end.

We got up the elevator and walked into her hospital room. Noah and Max were sitting on chairs and once they saw us come in they ran over to give me and Ashley hugs. "Aaron , Ashley , Alex.." Noah sadly says while looking at the floor. "Yeah" Aaron speaks up. "They don't think she's gonna make it.. and if she doesn't then we have to go to a foster home because our dad moved out" I could see a tear starting to fall down Noah's face. I stepped closer and put my hands on him face. I wiped away the tear that was slow falling from him eye and gave him a hug. He was so warm that I wanted him to hold me forever. But forever only lasted a second when the nurse came in to check on her. "Noah" I heard someone speak but I didn't know who because whoever's voice it was sounded raspy. Once I turned around his mom was awake and he walked over and kneeled down beside her hospital bed.
He took her hand and stared to speak "Mom...they don't think ur going to make it"he says holding back a waterfall of tears. "Noah James Rivers no matter what happens to be I'm ok as long as my children are ok " she said in her raspy voice. "I don't wanna lose you mom" Noah can't hold back his tears anymore and starts to cry a little. "Noah James stop crying please honey"his mom said "I don't wanna lose you mom.. I can't lose you we would have to go to a foster home for 3 years and then be on our own" he says crying even more now. I feel tears and I start crying too. Noah looks at us and we are all crying. Max couldn't take it anymore and walked out of the room crying. I went after him.
Then I hear a scream "HELP" it was from their mom's hospital room and a few nurses rush in and Max and I come in too. "I'm sorry but she's gone I am so sorry for your lose" the blond nurse says. We all cry and have a group hug. I called my mom crying and told her what happened and she said she didn't want me driving so she would pick us up and bring James,our Butler to bring my car home. And yes I know I never mentioned him but he's really nice.
My mom called me to let me know that she was here and I told her the boys have no where to stay. "Well we do have 3 more rooms"my mom started "boys in going to stop at your house and we will get a moving truck for you and you can pack your things and move in with us... And also I will buy this house to make a hangout place since it's beside ours" she said happily "mom we can just move everything here ourselfs since they live right beside us" I said laughing a bit. "I don't want you guys doing anything so I will call a few people" and after saying that she did.
Once everything was unpacked and the boys found and decorated thier rooms we all fell asleep.
Noah's room↓↓

Aarons room↓↓

Aarons room↓↓

Max's room↓↓

Sorry I haven't been writing but I have a beach trip coming up this Friday and I might write another chapter while going there but I am sorry for this shitty chapter I honestly was in a rush but hope you like it😊😉~Ciara💕~

~Ciara💕~