7//this cant be happening

"ALEX IS MY GIRLFRIEND AND IF ANYONE TRIES TO STEAL HER FROM ME ... U WONT SEE THE NEXT DAY"

I swear my heart melt. Then I saw him walking to me with girls practically drowling as he walked by. He came right to me and smashed his lips against mine. I kissed him back and I swear I felt sparks. He was so adorable.
He passed me a note in math class and I just had to read it coming from him.. it said
Alex, I don't know what your doing to me but you are making me happier than I have ever been and I have been waiting to ask you this for a long time but will you go out with me?.
OMG he asked me out! I wrote down on the bottom..
YES NOAH FREAKING RIVERS I LOVE YOU!
Once I handed it back he smiled and winked at me. When math aka the last class of the day was over I ran up to Noah in the hallway near his locker and jumped into his arms, he spun me around and we kissed. Then when I turned around I saw ....ANDREW OMG HES GOING TO KILL ME.

He was standing there eyes wide open along with his mouth practically frozen. "We're dating" Noah says
"I can see that " Andrew says "don't worry lex I won't tell mom". "Really?! Thank you thank you thank you Andrew" I said as I ran over and gave him a hug.

I faced back to Noah and he has grabbed his stuff already and had it in his bag. He walked me to my locker and we got my stuff. He had to go to the bathroom and as soon as he walked away Chelsea came up to me.
"Wow I'm surprised Noah would even like an ugly bitch like you Alex"She said angrily. Little did she know that Noah was standing behind her when she said all of that "umm Chelsea I would turn around" I said she turned around and saw Noah "your girlfriend is so mean..she was bullying me" she said fake crying. "I heard everything...get the fuck out of here Chelsea" he said angrily. She stomped off and we laughed. I finished getting my stuff in my bag and we walked out to his car together. Max and Aaron already knew we were dating cuz they told him to ask me out ha and now they didn't care if I sat up frount. Yay me. We got in the car and Noah drove us to get ice cream. Noah and I got chocolate, Aaron got mint chocolate chip and Max got vanilla with sprinkles..he's such a little kid sometimes.
Noah drove me home and gave me one last kiss before I got out of the car.
"Behave beautiful" he said "only for you" I replied teasing him a little. I giggled a little. "Your so cute when you giggle " he says laughing "I hear my mom calling me but i love you so fucking much Noah freaking Rivers" I said. He kissed my cheek and then I ran up the driveway and into my house.
Today was amazing and I can't believe I am dating NOAH RIVERS AHHHH. I could litteraly scream right now I am so happy.

Hi guys I don't know how many ppl have read my book so far well the chapters but I might make this a whole sequel but I am.not sure yet and I will tell you.if I will. I hope everyone keeps reading and if you have books maybe I will read one of them
Byeeee I will update in two days
~Ciara💕~