Chapter 3

"What happened to Onii-chan" Natsu asked and Tobio said: "I will tell you it on the way to the Hospital". She noded and tears are streaming down her face as she ran inside her Classroom, packed her school stuff and leaved with Tobio. As they were away the teacher asked what was wrong and the Principal said that her brother lies in the Hospital. He gasp and understand immediately.
Both Tobio and Natsu came rushing in the Hospital to see Ms. Hinata crying and he just could think of the worst. Natsu ran up to her and huged her as Tobio walked over to them. "How's Shõyou" was the only question he could come up with but at the same time fearing the answere, the fear of losing him and he don't want to think that way but he did. A life without Hinata would mean the end of Kageyama's world because Hinata was his little sunshine and without him he couldn't survive.
The whole Karasuno-Volleyball team looked at Tobio with a face he couldn't say what that mean while the team looked at him for a while. "He hasn't woken up yet even though he should have been by now" they said and Tobio was beyond believe, not believing what happens now. Suddenly Kageyama walked up to a Doctor and looked scarier than ever so nobody stoped him in his doing. "I want to see Hinata Shõyou" he said and as the doctor turned around and got a shiver run down his back but he smiled politly. "I'm sorry but he hasn't woken up yet" the Doctor said and tobio got more in rage and after a huge outbust of him he leaved to go to Hinata. As he entered the room he stilled his movements to look at Hinata as he was contected to all kinds of machienes and finally taking a seat beside his Childhood friend and took Hinata's hand in his. Then realization hit him hard but that couldn't be the case right ? He wan't in love with his best friend right ? Hinata was his best friend since Childhood, since the day on the beach but what if it is love ? Should he tell him ? Does he feel the same ? Probably not. This thought hurt him, really hurt him. "Please Shõyou wake up. The team needs you, your family needs you....I need you" said Tobio while tearing up but then he heard something. "T...obi...o?" could be heard, muffled and ragged but it was there so Tobio shot his head up towards the voice to see Hinata beginning to wake up. Kageyama smiled, a real smile and ran relieved to the door and called out that he's awake and got inside again. As Hinata looked at Kageyama, tobio said: "everything will be alright now Shõyou" as Hinata smiled and noded. Not so late after the doctors and nurses came in to check on him as Kageyama waited for them to finish. As they did Ms. Hinata, Natsu and the team came inside and Natsu as she is called: "Onii-chan !" She yelled out and run up to and hug him tight and ms. Hinata followed suit. It was a Beautiful sight to see and after a while, with a long talk with their senpais Hinata apologized and the team leaved except Tobio. Natsu was hugging Hinata the whole time fearing someone or something could take her Onii-chan away from her. Kageyama stand up, "I have to go now" he said and looking at them as hinata looked at him sadly but with a smile but then looked at his mother. "Mom could you take Natsu out with you for a moment ? I want to talk with Tobio about something" he asks and his Mother understanding, she leaved with Natsu and closes the door behind them. As the door shut Kageyama took a seat on the hospitalbed "what is it" he asks and Hinata tried to sit up so Tobio helped him out. He had to hold him close for that and after hinata sat he wanted to pull away but hinata put his hands behind Tobio's neck to pull him back down to him and because of this act Tobio smiled enjoying the hug.
"I need to tell you something Tobio." Kageyama didn't want to know what Hinata wanted to tell him at first but then decided he should do it so he did. "What is it" he asked and both got out of the hug and faced each other while Hinata had a concerned look on his face "promise me you wont get mad at me for this" he said, Tobio couldn't understand but nodded anyways.
"Actually I'm sick, since I was little the doctors said I can't do any kind of playing but I did it anyways" Hinata said but Tobio couldn't respond to him as he was in his own World right now. He now understands why Hinata was so lacking of breath as they met and why he was bad at playing. "Say something Tobio" Hinata said but he couldn't, Kageyama was in his own World and didn't seem to come back so fast. He pictures his life without his sunshine. What if Hinata wouldn't make it through ? But this thinking came to an abrut ending as Hinata pulled Tobio back to him in a hug.

"I will be by your side the whole time. We are going through this together" Tobio said, Shõyou smiled and nodded. They stay in this position for a while till Natsu and Ms. Hinata came inside. Kageyama bid his goodbye and leaved, so the family can be alone for now. But he will come back tomorrow first thing after practice.
The next day came quickly and Tobio got ready like everytime but missing the race between Hinata and him towards the Gym. He wanted Hinata to get well soon so they can play again. School was boring to Kageyama as always and so he literally speedwalked to the Gym and after training straight to the Hospital. He leaved directly to Hinatas room and opened the door to be greeted by the sight of Ms. Hinata on the left side of Shõyous bed with Natsu. As Shõyou saw Kageyama, he got a bright smile and called "Tobio !", Kageyama couldn't do something different than to smile back at him.
"How are you doing ?" Tobio asked while sitting down on a chair on the right side from Hinata. " I'm fine and be able to leave the hospital in some time" Shõyou said with a small smile. They talked the rest of the day to the point where visiting hour was over and they had to leave. They said their goodbye to Hinata and leaved the boy in his room.

-Hinata P.O.V.-

As they walked out the doc came in to check on me again...then he reminded me of something I really don't want to hear right now. "We have to talk with your mom about your condition and the possible cure to your illness but you should inform your friends and the ones you hold dear that it will be a 50/50 chance for you to survive and maybe say your final goodbye" he said and I nodded. "I know but I will say it when I'm ready" he looked at me with care and understanding. "But don't wait too long to tell them, the operation should be done very soon otherwise you never wake up again." The doc said and I nodded again. He leaved my room, probably to call my mother to inform her but I don't have a clue how to tell my friends, especially Tobio. How is he going to take it ? It will be a moment of schock, that's for sure but he said he would be by my side. But even then I can't hide it forever from Tobio....maybe I tell him tomorrow. As I wanted to go to bed my phone made it's noise to tell me I got a massage, I took it and looked, it was from Tobio.
' I will be there tomorrow after practice again. Have a good night :)', that is great and a good timing for me to say the news to him. I smiled and texted back: ' great, good timing. I have news to tell you, have a good night as well Tobio:)' I send him the massage and after that I put my phone away, turn out the lights and fall asleep.

Guys it's Me again !!!!
I'm so sorry for the long wait to this chapter. The school is to blame and I didn't have much inspiration for this chapter....But I hope you like it.

ATTENTION !!!!!!!!!:
Next Chapter will be the last. Write in the Comments if you want an Happy- or Sad-ending.
Or if you want both than write it below.

Thank you Guys for reading. I love ya 😍🙏👍💪