Dynamics

I wanted to try something different to get out of this writers block on Seven Slaves so I'm going for an ABO dynamic with angst and fluff. I'm just going to go through dynamics on here first.

BTS

Park Jimin

Park Jimin is the protagonist. He is a male omega, kidnapped and forced to present early so he could be used for sex. At eleven he had a miscarriage, at twelve he was forced to watch his two month old starve to death as he wasn't allowed to feed her, at thirteen he was forced to watch as an Alpha guard drowned his newborn, at fourteen he was forced to kill his omega twins to prevent them growing up in the ring, and at fifteen he ran away after a second miscarriage. At sixteen he erected graves for his lost children- Taeyeon, Chaeyoung, Junghyun, Sejin, Seokmin, and Sooyoung. At sixteen he started taking suppressants and joined BIGHIT Entertainment. At seventeen BIGHIT thought they had given him a family. At seventeen Jimin found a different one. Jimin's group mentally and physically abuse him for taking scent suppressants as they dislike not knowing which status he is. They think he takes them because he thinks he is above a pack, when really he takes them to prevent having another child that may end up dying. After seven dead children, his omega couldn't take any more. One day, his group kicks him out into the street after a stressful dance practice, but not after raping him. Blackpink find him and take him in, finding out what happened. Blackpink's Alphas are much nicer than any he ever knew, even Bang Sihyuk PD Nim, and even though he has to go to schedules, Blackpink always collect him. But one day, when they attend a fan sign, things go wrong, and Blackpink's omegas and alphas have to stand against BTS in front of all the ARMYs.

Kim Jennie

Kim Jennie

Jennie is the one who notices Jimin on the side of the road, crying. She is an alpha in Blackpink, who don't abide by the stereotypes. She and Rosé bring him to their dorm, where they and the other girls learn what happened. Realising that Jimin needs to know what love is, she takes him into their pack, marking him (which BTS refused to do) and declaring him their pup (Rosé and Lisa are two years older than Jimin in this). Jisoo does the same. When angered, Jennie is very fierce, as proven when she stood up against BTS for Jimin several times. Around her pack though, she is very sweet and affectionate, and can be found cuddling, teasing and even tickling the other members of the pack daily.