Protection

*song just fits*

It was the next day, and Blackpink were escorting Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok to their schedule. They had promised to stay with the trio and protect them, and lots of people were to be on hand in case the four members of the BTS pack tried to split up the Blackpink pack.

Yes, in the short time Jungkook and Hoseok had been there, they had been initiated into the pack and were now learning how it should be structured. Hobi had easily adapted, but Jungkook was still shy and uncertain, staying close to Jennie and Rosé as he felt most comfortable with them. For the two girls part, they very much enjoyed the company, affectionately giving him the nickname "bunny".

Once they reached the outside of the dressing room, Jimin and Jungkook were trembling. Hoseok wasn't as scared, knowing he had to be strong to avoid freaking out the two maknaes. Rosé and Lisa quickly grabbed the two, giving them quick, tight hugs before Jisoo opened the door.

Jisoo strode in confidently, sending dominant pheromones in every direction. The rest of her pack followed through, and sat in the corner with the alpha. Jennie dragged Jungkook to sit in her lap, gently rubbing the boy's cute little tummy. Lisa layed on the couch, cuddling Jimin and doing the same thing to his little tummy. Both boys were still underweight, even for an idol, but the girls had confidence that they would gain enough weight to be somewhat healthy. Hoseok, Jisoo and Rosé were engaged in a ds game. Yes the ds lite was old, but it was still fun, especially with Animal Crossing Wild World.

"Jisoo unnie sucks at playing Animal Crossing! Look at all these weeds!!!" Rosé laughed, and in response Jisoo took out her shovel and went to bop the omegas favourite villager on the head with it.

"No! Don't hit Bluebell! What did she ever do to you??"

Hoseok just laughed as he collected fruit, before both girls ended up bopping each other on the head with shovels.

Jimin and Jungkook had fallen asleep from the calming tummy rubs, and now Jennie and Lisa were whispering to each other. What was said was indistinguishable from the loud laughter in the corner, but the pair were enjoying their conversation immensely if the quiet laughter was anything to go by.

Meanwhile, the BTS pack were fuming. They didn't even acknowledge them? How were they supposed to act like a pack if they didn't even speak to one another? Taehyung sullenly got up and plonked himself into Jin's lap. He had no one to play with. He'd normally play with Jungkook and Hoseok, but he couldn't now because of Jimin. Namjoon's was too boring, Yoongi was too pissy and Jin was an omega. Jin started to mess with his hair, but he wanted to play! How dare Jimin take his best friend from him!

A stylist went up to the Blackpink pack, and said that they would do the boys makeup after they did the other packs. However they needed to be awake. Hoseok moved to hair with Jisoo, leaving Jennie, Lisa and Rosé to figure out how to wake up Jimin and Jungkook. Lisa gently shook Jimin, who stirred. Soon enough he was fully awake, blearily staring at the still sleeping maknae. His shirt had ridden up, and he went to poke at the exposed belly button, causing the omega to squirm, a slight smile pulling at the edge of his lips. This gave Lisa an idea. She looked at Rosé, who had clearly had the same idea if the grin was anything to go by. They both attacked, causing the maknae to wake up squealing with laughter. His bare feet kicked in the air as the two females assaulted every inch of his skinny ticklish torso, and his adorable giggles lit up the room. Jennie, giggling, pinned his wrists down. Looking up at Jimin, who was watching the maknae fondly, she gestured to his now exposed armpits.

Jungkook heaved with laughter as Jimin joined the fray, and the look of pure joy on his face could melt even the coldest of hearts. When his eyes started to tear up from laughing too hard, the three omegas finally stopped, laughing as Jungkook curled into a ball, still shaking from residual giggles.

"Tha-thahat was mehehean..." he squeaked as Jennie poked his still exposed side. He quickly pulled his shirt down as the alpha laughed and easily lifted him to his feet.

"Yeah, yeah," she grinned, "Come on, tickletoes."

The maknae flushed red, and went to hit her playfully before she grabbed his ribs, causing him to abort mission. Jimin smiled at the duo, not realising that Rosé and Lisa were advancing upon him.

He shrieked as he felt hands on his bare feet, pulling him until he was laid on his back. His beige jumper was pulled up to reveal a bare torso, and Lisa began blowing raspberries on his belly button. Rosé was playfully tickling his toes, and Jimin was helpless to the ticklish onslaught. By this time it was common knowledge to the Blackpink pack that Jimin enjoyed being tickled, as did Jungkook. They saw it as something cute and fun to do with family members, and with them being the maknaes of course it would happen to them. When the two women backed off, Jimins face was red and his face was locked in an adorable smile. They giggled as they led him to where he was supposed to get his makeup done, oblivious to the looks from BTS.

It was weird, how the Blackpink pack was so different to theirs. At least, that's what they thought. The two omegas had been treated with affection, not disdain. Affection was only given to the head omega unless one was pregnant. Even Jin wasn't treated as affectionately as they had. Even though they were tickled mercilessly, each tickler had a soft grin on their face and the ticklee wasn't distressed. Clearly it was enjoyed by both parties, but alpha's and beta's shouldn't respect an omegas opinion, should they?

************************************

As the broadcast ended, Rosé was ready to stab a bitch. When the cameras weren't on, BTS were nothing but disdainful to the three males they had adopted. However, when they were on, scathing comments were made towards the trio, especially Jungkook and Jimin. By the end of it, Jungkook's eyes were brimming with tears, and Jimin was tightly gripping his hand, offering all the comfort he could without being obvious. Once they did their goodbyes, they were free.

Rosé was tense as they turned off the cameras, and once he could, Jungkook ran straight into her arms, tears pouring down his face. Jimin had been dragged along and he plastered himself to the maknaes back, whispering comforts to him. The BTS pack looked pleased at their work, until Jisoo and Bang PD Nim walked up to them. Jisoo literally slapped Yoongi across the face before moving to her pack, leaving the disappointed Bang Sihyuk to deal with the men.

He made eye contact with each of the boys, shaking his head. "I thought you were better than this." He lifted a paper, BTS's contract. "Apparently I was wrong. Once this contract ends, you're done. Finished. No more BTS. I can't have the boys subjected to this for another ten years. Nothing you say can change my mind." The man put away the contract, still looking disappointed at the shocked looks on their faces.

"You have one year left of Bangtan." He stated sadly. "Enjoy it."